350z gtm Twinturbo kit

Ortega_9

Allright.

back on jackstands for the final touches before getting licens plates and paying the awesome Danish car tax. Wich is about 12000£ just for licens plates, to drive it in Denmark.:angry:

i'm dooing a 1,2L washer bottle, as it suck to be without it the few times u need it.

its going in the right front wing.

also swapping out the headlights for Black depo.

IMG_5523.JPG

IMG_5524.JPG

• Like 1

I used a heatgun to reshape the Stock filler neck, and a hole saw to make room for some ca18det radiator hose that will fit.

then used the heatgun to heat up the washer bottle just enough to get the silicone hose snug inside. And the aplayed aquarium silicone gasket.

then i need to make holes for pumps and make new Lines.

IMG_5569.JPG

IMG_5570.JPG

IMG_5571.JPG

IMG_5572.JPG

• Like 1

Just pulled the rear lights and bumper.

and cleaned everything and gave it some cavity wax.

and fitted my new led bumper lights....

not really sure if i like them, but they are blacked, and led turn and reverse. So i might not use the running and brake light funktion that it also has.

Also fitted some new osram nightbreaker hid's in the new depo front lights. No point in not putting in some decent bulbes when it's all apart anyway. 

IMG_5600.JPG

On 24/06/2018 at 10:56, Ortega_9 said:

Allright.

back on jackstands for the final touches before getting licens plates and paying the awesome Danish car tax. Wich is about 12000£ just for licens plates, to drive it in Denmark.:angry:

WTF?!

One side cut and ready to be put under the car for fitting and welding back together.

i'm doing a couple of 500mm long 4" dia. Resonator/silencers and a 2" H-style pipe to equalize the pressure and take some of the Sound. 

IMG_5631.JPG

IMG_5632.JPG

3 hours ago, wizard said:

This is great. Do you think the exhaust will be more restrictive? What's the setup and the silencer brand?

Thanks.

there is no brands involved, it's all noname. 3" stainless pipe, 4" stainless made into silencers, and some 3" backboxes i stumbeled on a few years ago and wanted to use for something since.

And that keeps cost down. So total cost so far is about 500£ for the exhaust. And a few hours of torch time and fingureing @*!# out.

I actually Think it will be about the same.

my tuner told me he didn't Think there was any reason for a retune after dooing this.

The H-pipe piece should do alot for a more uniform sound and not much more i Think, on a FI Z. And the silencers should remove alot of resonans and the drone, making it a deeper growl and not so loud as before.

But I have no idea how it will pan out, but i hope i get it sounding more Z like and less two 3-cyl aygo's arguing without an exhaust like.

i'll put the last pieces together tomorrow and fire it up.

And all done!

the last pieces of Carbon just went on, and i took it for a spin...

result 460 PS, 680nm @10 psi. 

Power mods:

-Gtm stage 5 tt complete kit.

-stainless manifolds

-2x garrett gt3076

-hps aluminium hardpipe kit.

-hps Black silicone hoses.

-2x tial 38mm extern wastegates

-tial 50mm bov

-Dual 3" stainless exhaust

-fuellab 340lph in tank fuel pump.

-DW 600cc injectors

-AEM infinity ecu, sensors, harness etc.

-2" aluminium radiator

-OMS Oil cooler setup

-AAM Oil pan spacer

-os gikken stage1 clutch

-os gikken lightwheight flywheel

Other mods:

-kw variant 1 coilovers

-homemade Carbon for dash, doorhandles, steeringwheel, and center gauges.

-homemade Carbon front splitter.

-flatbottom 370z style steeringwheel in suede.

-depo bixenon headlights.

-led rear bumper lights.

-all bulbs are osram nightbreaker /led.

-Carbon sidesteps and rear diffuser.

-new brembo discs, ferrodo 2500ds pads all round.

-JP wheels in 19", 9,5" front and 19" 10,5" rear 

-Toyo tires.

-tein strutbrace.

-nismo Oil filler, radiator cap.

-nismo Mats.

-nismo throttle pedal.

-nismo shifter knob

-Defi gauges, Oil temp, Oil press and boost!

And alot of other parts made along the Way.

16 month from purcharge to this.

Now I need some sleep!!:yawn:

IMG_5667.JPG

IMG_5670.JPG

IMG_5676.JPG

IMG_5680.JPG

IMG_5681.JPG

IMG_5686.JPG

IMG_5688.JPG

IMG_5684.JPG

Edited by Ortega_9
Spelling like a ****
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

And then a pair of 200 cell stainless magnaflow race cats landed... theese are rated for 475ish bhp pr unit. I Would normally have chosen a bigger dimension, but having one pr. Bank on a V6 this will be enough for everything i will ever ask of.

i'm kinda feed up redooing the exhaust for the 3. Time. But hopefully i'm gonna learn something and not make the same mistakes again.

I Think i'm a bit bias by building track cars and never having build a full street exhaust from schratch.... as much as i love the Sound and noise on track, i hate it on a dayli.... Anyways, I hope this will solve the noise issue.

IMG_5777.JPG

IMG_5778.JPG

2 hours ago, Hrma said:

Great build buddy how much has the total build cost you in total? 

Thanks.

And this has been a study in unessecery and difficult solutions, so your looking at something around the 10k mark... just for parts in total...

On 23/07/2018 at 11:05, Ortega_9 said:

And then a pair of 200 cell stainless magnaflow race cats landed... theese are rated for 475ish bhp pr unit. I Would normally have chosen a bigger dimension, but having one pr. Bank on a V6 this will be enough for everything i will ever ask of.

i'm kinda feed up redooing the exhaust for the 3. Time. But hopefully i'm gonna learn something and not make the same mistakes again.

I Think i'm a bit bias by building track cars and never having build a full street exhaust from schratch.... as much as i love the Sound and noise on track, i hate it on a dayli.... Anyways, I hope this will solve the noise issue.

IMG_5777.JPG

Where would I find somthing like this is likme to do similar on mine