350z gtm Twinturbo kit

Ortega_9

Just spend the last hour draining the tank of 95 octane, prior to dynoing,  to put 99 v-power in.... only to learn that i can't get 99v-power anywhere anymore....

sooo putting some fresh 95 back in, and trying to get the last few things on the list crossed of before it goes out for tuning.!

:blush:

but the car is on the Ground, and i can't wait to get it back on the Road.!

IMG_5346.JPG

Getting started on the wireing for the new pump.

i drew two wires from the engine Bay. One 4mm2 for power from the relay switch, and one 0.75mm2 for the relay coil.

will be using the "old" power suply from the pump as the power for the relay coil.

and also Grounding the pump with a 4mm2 cable.

having drawn the wires, and cut them to lenght, i put a "sleeve" over the wires and put it through the original wireing brackets under the carpet down the side.

taking the fuel pump connector apart and both crimping and soldering the new power and Ground wire to get the Best connection.

IMG_5347.JPG

IMG_5348.JPG

IMG_5349.JPG

IMG_5350.JPG

IMG_5355.JPG

Thanks.

wanted to keep the stockish look and not have all the Bells and whistles f&f style, i Think i managed.... sort of.

and not having any v-power is due to Shell pulling out of Denmark.

there are 5-10 places left in the whole of Denmark which sell 99ron, but wanting to be able to refuel everywhere without having to worry about the car not running right, i just opted for 95 Ron. And a more subtle tune for the 0,4-0,6 bar maps. the car will still make all the power the Stock motor Can take, so no need to run 99ron before i get the new motor put together and in the car.

After over a year of beeing on jackstands, Dusty and disasembled... it's sometime hard to remember why you do what you do...

But when it's all back together (apart from the Carbon body parts) and you wash it again, it's pretty clear why.

IMG_5368.JPG

IMG_5376.JPG

IMG_5380.JPG

• Like 4

Ok, my take on the fuellab 340lph fuel pump is.....

zipties!

and a crisp lukewarm **** you to fuellab for calling this pump a model specific pump.

there is no Way, shape or form this pump is a model specific pump for a 350z

it simply wont fit the Stock carrier...

you Can use it, sure, but it still needs a havksaw and zipties to work, and then i guess all pumps Can be model specific.

I will do a separate hanger and pump assembly at some point, to acomidate the fuel return system. But for now, this will have to do.

That beeing Said, i like the pump, the capasity and i hope that it will do the job. 

and with that, the build is ready for tuning.

so going out for 60L. 95ron now, and then the car is set for dynoing this wednesday.

IMG_5393.JPG

IMG_5394.JPG

Well this is about the Best Way to start the weekend.

just Got this from my tuner.

The car makes over 400 PS and 500 NM on the dynopack @0,4 bar at only 5000ish revs. It's gonna be more when he does a full pull...

55077097221__2F913D3D-CCEF-4738-A5CF-91DB5F6A5E4D.JPG

Edited by Ortega_9
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Ortega_9 said:

Well this is about the Best Way to start the weekend.

just Got this from my tuner.

The car makes over 400 PS and 500 NM at the hubs on the dynopack @0,4 bar at only 5000ish revs. It's gonna be more when he does a full pull...

55077097221__2F913D3D-CCEF-4738-A5CF-91DB5F6A5E4D.JPG

Excellent glad to see all of your hard work paying off

:)

• Thanks 1

Drove the car home from the tuner Yesterday.... and dame...

i'we had some angry cars before, but dooing a full launch and pinning the pedal for a few gears has never been so awesome.

I do need to fit another muffler/x-pipe as the exhaust droones so much!

otherwise it's amazing. Simply amazing

• Like 2

Silencers and an X pipe on the Way for the exhaust.

And i also still need a windscreen washer bottle of some kind. I Think I'll do a 1L tank that will fit under the bumper and be done with it.

I think that's the last few pieces in the puzzle for now.