350z gtm Twinturbo kit

Ortega_9

Had a few hours to get started today.

I Think i'm gonna Stick with a true Dual 3".

So cut some pipe, set flanges where they need to be and started messuring and tacking the first few bits together. 

Just finished welding the first piece now.

IMG_4882.JPG

IMG_4883.JPG

IMG_4891.JPG

So having done the left side exhaust and beeing going at it on the right side, aswell as cleaning a bit up in the engine Bay.

i'm not sure, but i Think i want to go with the engine cover again, as i kinda like the clean and more stockish look.

also ordered a Black Oil filler cap, and a new powersteering cap. And just Got the 2" alu pipe and Screw cap for my new coolant tank. So lots gooing on.

IMG_4946.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Finally had some time to spend on this car...

the last few weeks beeing spend on my s13 to get it ready for sale...

anyways, just started hanging the right side mufler.

and getting the last few adjustments done on the left side 

IMG_4978.JPG

IMG_4983.JPG

IMG_4993.JPG

Next is the wideband Dual lambda for tuning and making sure i'm not running lean.

i'm not sure if the Stock lambda's are wideband. Anyway, the new ones are some of the Best, and i Can monitor left and right bank each.

running all Lines together with original harness and installing with it's own power suply. Also there is three analog outputs for loging software, and for the new ecu.

originally i wanted the gauge in the air went in the door, but also wanting to keep the a/c for a hot Day, i opted for the center cubby hole.

i'll make something up to Mount it in at some point, but for now, i just want it fired up 

IMG_5039.JPG

IMG_5040.JPG

51 minutes ago, Ortega_9 said:

Thanks.

still some Way to go. And I Think it will "only" hit around the 400 bhp mark @0.4 bar and Stock engine.

it will be more in time, but with the Stock engine there is no need to push it...

400BHP is more than enough for a road car imho. Nice to have more than that yeah, but really, when are you going to use it unless your on track?

2 hours ago, longsh07 said:

400BHP is more than enough for a road car imho. Nice to have more than that yeah, but really, when are you going to use it unless your on track?

Might be. I'we had more, and you tend to get use to it. It's utterly useless i know, but it still puts a grin on my face.

And it's not a dayli driver anyway.

if i wanted the 400ish bhp, i Would have just put a Sc kit on it and be done with it. I Think the vq Can handle much more, and i like the Challenge of the build i guess...

Edited by Ortega_9
Spelling like a ****
  • Like 1

Put this Utec on Yesterday, and only just had time to fire it up.

it has a map from a Sc setup, but is scalled for the Injectors, but idles REALLY bad, so shut it right off.

ill throw the computer at it and put a Gtm tt basemap in and see how it goes.

otherwise i'm serious considering the haltech ecu....

IMG_5058.JPG