350z gtm Twinturbo kit

Ortega_9

Now it sits like it should.

and just loosly fitted the intake piping to have a look at it.

there is so many tight spots along the Way, due to the turbos beeing so large, that i can see that i need to redo alot of the brackets for AC Lines, wiring etc.

but seeing some piping on gives me a boost of much needed inspiration to go on with it....

IMG_4487.JPG

IMG_4488.JPG

IMG_4493.JPG

IMG_4494.JPG

Oil and water done. Except for the Oil return, which i cant do before the boost pipes are fitted.

and fitted the engine Mount spacers to raise the engine 6mm to make clearence for the piping.

so just started putting on some pipework. Carefully making sure that nothing rubs or hits anything.

IMG_4555.JPG

IMG_4550.JPG

IMG_4549.JPG

IMG_4540.JPG

IMG_4539.JPG

Edited by Ortega_9
  • Like 1

Some more boost pipe fitting.

and also alot of small brackets and water pipes. 

This is a slow ass build, i know. But it's fun trying to come up with your own solutions.

and everything is getting unnesesery attention, but worth it when it's done.

i'we also done some horrible "welding", dooing aluminium with my mig welder.. with aluminium wire and argon. not the Best work, but it's possible, and this weld will be ground down and painted, so no harm done.

dooing my engine breathing Lines in AN10 with all Black Lines and fittings.

IMG_4592.JPG

IMG_4593.JPG

IMG_4594.JPG

IMG_4598.JPG

IMG_4599.JPG

IMG_4602.JPG

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ortega_9 said:

Thanks. It's a bit more discret... and then again... 

looking forward to putting the bumper back on and seeing how it all comes together....

Im also after a discrete look. Even i prefer intercooler in black colour. Stealth look

Had a few hours today to spend in the garage.

so started taking apart the washer assembly for the parts i need.

I need to do new hoses and a new tank or two aswell as filler pipe and wireing, as nothing will sit in place due to boost pipes coolers etc.

for some this might not be needed, but beeing a streetcar i want to keep the window and headlight washers.

also the powersteering reservoire will have to be moved, and i had to redo the inlet in the powersteering pump as the boost pipe is in the Way.

IMG_4678.JPG

IMG_4679.JPG

IMG_4642.JPG

One side on.

i Think I'll have to remove it again as i thought i could fit the lambda probe when the down pipe was fitted.... but it looks like a redo....

i'm closing in on the exhaust...

i don't know what to do yet. But i'm thinking a 3"- 4" Y pipe and a single 4" mid pipe to a 2x3" rear piece and Dual back boxes.

IMG_4719.JPG

IMG_4720.JPG

Edited by Ortega_9
  • Like 1

I Think i Got the top lambda probe fitted to the lhs downpipe.

And then i fitted the probe to the right side prior to fitting it! There is NO room what so ever with theese HUGE pipes...

And with that, it's almost the last thing on the todo list before moving on to ecu, AFR gauge and fuelpump... slowly running out of parts to put on. getting there

IMG_4799.JPG

IMG_4800.JPG

Edited by Ortega_9

14 hours ago, SuperStu said:

Getting there man, looking forward to the start up video.

Thanks.

me too....

all done with the hardware underneth for the moment. So just a few probes, bolts and brackets left..... and the rest of the exhaust...

IMG_4815.JPG

IMG_4817.JPG

IMG_4818.JPG