Japfest 2018 Silverstone Sunday 6th May

andy james

My tradition before going to Japfest at Combe was always to fully detail the Zed late into the evening, usually finishing in the dark.  ...after seeing GLRNET's post on FB today that he was all set for for Japfest, I washed my Mustang, starting at  9.15pm and finishing well after dark.  Ah the memories.  Wish I was going to Japfest.

2 hours ago, StevoD said:

I apologise in advance for lowering the standard of cars :lol:

I think i might beat you Steve just got home from wrapping it what a nightmare, the rear bumper needs coming off and wrapping fresh again we ran out of time and some of the other panels have been missed.

At least it stands out its half white half silver atm, still has the stock wheels on didn't have time to sort out my new JR3s I was genuinely debating just parking in the normal car park to avoid the embarrassment :lol:

I've spent the last two days wrapping it till early hours and its just been a nightmare.

A huge thank you to all that turned up today to make our stand a huge success. The weather was amazing,venue/organisers were the best and over 100 Zeds in attendance!

An extra thank you to Bob and Chris for doing such an exceptional job of parking you all up this morning.

See you next year guys.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Just echoing Andy’s comments. Well done to all for a amazing showing of the Z and a well behaved day by all club members.

thanks to Bob and Chris for organising the stand so we all had room to move and keeping us all in line.

i love these shows, on a real downer now as it’s too long till next years!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, cs2000 said:

Just echoing Andy’s comments. Well done to all for a amazing showing of the Z and a well behaved day by all club members.

thanks to Bob and Chris for organising the stand so we all had room to move and keeping us all in line.

i love these shows, on a real downer now as it’s too long till next years!

• Like 3

Only had a chance to chat to a couple of folks:-(

Decided to leave early due to being extremely sun burnt:-(

On getting home my lad checked his step counter app thingy- we had done 18,000 steps-equivalent to 12k! i think we had covered every car/stand :-)

It was however a great day:-)

• Like 2

What a day,a big thankyou to Andy for all your hard work making it happen and to all the great club members for bringing your amazing Zeds.It was nice to see old friends and meet new friends,thankyou all for making it a fantastic day.After the lovely weather now look like beetroot!!!!!!

• Like 1

Echoing everyone else. Many thanks to Andy for pulling g us all together!! bob and Chris for getting us all in and in line!!

my step counter said 18k as well!! 

Alec had a great day as well. I think we checked out every Fn2 CTR at the event!! Met some nice people from the Honda groups.  He’s Hoping he’ll be in his own Civic Type R next year!!

thanks again to all. Sorry I didnt get to chat so much and that we left at 3:15 ish. Also got scorched!!!  

Looking forward to to seeing all of the photos 

Edited by Paul K
Typos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Olly350z said:

Scorch level = Godly

20180506_211224_003.jpg.67556b9b3f9d096ebb047476934f9776.jpg

Japfest at Silverstone was the best show I've ever been to. Looking forward to JDM combe now, which isn't that far away! 

:lol:  @Olly350z Scorch level =  Neapolitan Ice Cream

Edited by Stuggerz
  • Haha 3