Japfest 2018 Silverstone Sunday 6th May

andy james

2 hours ago, Hardy350 said:

If im not in a convoy, what would be an ideal time to be there?

Probably try to get there before 8 if you don’t want to queue for ages. This is one big show and the weather is looking good!

59 minutes ago, pintopete58 said:

I all don't no if any bodies intrested have for sale 350z floor mats

good con and they are going japfest 

£35 cheers

I'll swap you for some forum clothing? Just cleaned mine and decided the mats have seen better days. 

11 minutes ago, Jay84 said:

Send me an address I have your forum wear. @Humpy

Well update is I will now be there just without the car (in two minds to risk it taking the car)  So can collect in person still Jay, thanks anyway dude. 

Stuggerz is chauffeuring me lol. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Humpy said:

Well update is I will now be there just without the car (in two minds to risk it taking the car)  So can collect in person still Jay, thanks anyway dude. 

Don't you just love the people here. 

Well i have just arrived at castle hotel near leicester ready to meet up tomorrow morning after a shocking week. Car went into garage Monday for new tyres and camber arms fitting. Got it back wednesday and decided to “test” the semi slicks. Ended up boiling the clutch fluid and   No gears. Bumped car off and crawled home in 1st gear at 10-20mph. Not recommended on a dual carriageway A road let me tell you. Just got car back 8:00 last night. Waited all day for clouds to come over today to give her a wash as its not been cleaned in 2 months but sun roaring all day so had to wash the zed in blistering sun on drive, streaks, water marks everywhere. Set off for hotel, pulled to side with another car to let some cars through and guy in front puts it in reverse straight back into my front bumper! You cant make it up. Luckily the front tow loop as i am now race car not show car sticks out and took the brunt of it so just a few stratches and marks otherwise. See you all tomorrow if nothing else happens. 

Forgive me father for i have sinned, had to wash the car in direct sun and marked it to hell (i may end up there) but at least its clean. 

28ECB498-875A-4484-A6BD-4BE638AD8C9E.jpeg.e0e97a94b84726ec79a178c579b2f9c3.jpeg

3 hours ago, pintopete58 said:

I all don't no if any bodies intrested have for sale 350z floor mats

good con and they are going japfest 

£35 cheers

If they're still available I'll take them, mine are dire!

Edited by KG350z

2 hours ago, Humpy said:

That's more like it!