Japfest 2018 Silverstone Sunday 6th May

andy james

1 hour ago, Bob94 said:

Tickets all printed, except my free hoody voucher. I've rang Kelsey and she said there seemed to be an IT issue they are looking into it and ringing me back. Has anyone received their hoody voucher (not hoody bundle conformation already got that)

I believe we have. The missus rang me from work to let me know we had everything sorted

Hopefully I get to go to this and meet some of you guys, sounds like an awesome day. My friend has been going for ages and I haven't been to one yet.:headhurt:

Edited by ZcarRob

Shameless self promotion.... :teeth: 

If anyone wants a vertical tonneau cover /boot divider made for their 350Z please let me know and I can bring it to Japfest saving you P&P :thumbs:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 14N said:

Shameless self promotion.... :teeth: 

If anyone wants a vertical tonneau cover /boot divider made for their 350Z please let me know and I can bring it to Japfest saving you P&P :thumbs:

Also Ian will have spare Japfest t-shirts, yours for a tenner ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cs2000 said:

Anyone else got their track tickets yet? Still not got mine...

Hi mate. Some have had this problem before. 

The tickets are emailed to the address when you payed online.

A couple of guys had forgotten they used a work or the wife’s email account. Worth checking.

Yeah not sure what’s going on. I have my original order email, shows I ordered track time and also I have the email from yesterday with the stand/entry tickets, but never got the follow up email which should be track tickets :(

@StevoD I don’t think it’s the same. Last year the club was on T14 if I remember along with another club. This year we have more cars so can’t be in less than half the space, but I guess we will see!

Edited by cs2000

14 minutes ago, cs2000 said:

Yeah not sure what’s going on. I have my original order email, shows I ordered track time and also I have the email from yesterday with the stand/entry tickets, but never got the follow up email which should be track tickets :(

@StevoD I don’t think it’s the same. Last year the club was on T14 if I remember along with another club. This year we have more cars so can’t be in less than half the space, but I guess we will see!

i dont think you read my post, or ive misunderstood what you mean?

im not saying we are in the same location, im just saying the t8 location last year was tarmac 

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1