Japfest 2018 Silverstone Sunday 6th May

andy james

Tickets should be emailed to us all next week going on previous years.

Im hoping after last years success and the large number of cars in attendance  we will be allocated a prime spot preferably on tarmac.(near the food).

I have to spoken to a couple of Z legends (keyser and Buster) who will be parked up at each end of the first row(With club flags),and thankfully are going to help me get you all lined up and ready to show off your pride and joy!

This is one of the biggest car shows at the finest venue in the uk so get in early (8.30min) to avoid being stuck in a jam with the general public.

A note to all 7 members who have booked track time.You will be allocated parking on the front row so you can get in and out of the stand easily.

This is going to be one awesome collection of Z cars!!!!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, andy james said:

Im hoping after last years success and the large number of cars in attendance  we will be allocated a prime spot preferably on tarmac.(near the food).

I have to spoken to a couple of Z legends (keyser and Buster) who will be parked up at each end of the first row(With club flags),and thankfully are going to help me get you all lined up and ready to show off your pride and joy!

This is one of the biggest car shows at the finest venue in the uk so get in early (8.30min) to avoid being stuck in a jam with the general public.

A note to all 7 members who have booked track time.You will be allocated parking on the front row so you can get in and out of the stand easily.

Awesome I should have my car ready by then, it's still got to be wrapped and put back together :headhurt:

20180419_113952.jpg.57cb7b27026b7ed624255c557f6bbf90.jpg

The bay needs a good clean and everything needs polishing back up to a mirror finish, also some parts need spraying and sanding/polishing still, lots of work todo :blush:20180411_202531.jpg.8fdf2bac944dacee5b77c38a16ea5eaf.jpg

Also got these bad boys fitted with tyres 

20180419_172424.jpg.c659336ee7fb17270790c1c78145337b.jpg

Edited by Jake.Lowther
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, andy james said:

would have thought who goes on track can actually be parked up together ,somewhere else rather then front row as we'll always have a 'dent' in the club display when they go out ;)

glad Buster and Keyzer will be at the front again like they were last year, they did a tremendous job of parking everyone sensibly!

@valy we all have track time booked at different times during the day, so won’t be a huge hole, possibly 2-3 cars gone at one time and it’s easier that way :) 

• Like 1

On 19/04/2018 at 21:57, andy james said:

Hi

I've booked track time but forgot to mention it next to my name on the list.

Will only be doing the track time if I can get my high idle issue sorted first though so fingers crossed

1 hour ago, GraingeZed said:

Hey. What’s the chances of getting a ticket to this and getting on the club stand now? I know I’m late to the party but if there is space available I’d certainly like to come along.. 

Unless your going out with the daughter of the event organiser then it’s not looking good mate I’m afraid. I know of one club ticket which is available but it not like years before when you could sell them on. The new style e tickets have the owners car reg on them and have to be displayed on entry.

19 hours ago, MartinW said:

Hi

I've booked track time but forgot to mention it next to my name on the list.

Will only be doing the track time if I can get my high idle issue sorted first though so fingers crossed

Keep me informed Martin and if you are going on track add you track time next to your name.

1 minute ago, andy james said:

Unless your going out with the daughter of the event organiser then it’s not looking good mate I’m afraid. I know of one club ticket which is available but it not like years before when you could sell them on. The new style e tickets have the owners car reg on them and have to be displayed on entry.

Alright mate,thanks for getting back to us. Hopefully I’ll remember next year and try to get on the club stand. Can I still just roll up there and pay at the gate just for general admittance? Or is it a ticket only event? 

On 23/04/2018 at 16:07, GraingeZed said:

Alright mate,thanks for getting back to us. Hopefully I’ll remember next year and try to get on the club stand. Can I still just roll up there and pay at the gate just for general admittance? Or is it a ticket only event? 

Yeah you can still attend as a non club attendee, so come say hi.

8 minutes ago, Mr.szarvas said:

What happens with stand passes? Do they post them out or do we get them on the day? And would I be right in thinking we need to print off our tickets ? 

Tickets and stand passes get emailed then you have to print both off. :thumbs: