Air-Con Line Disconnect Tools

Jake.Lowther

I had this issue when removing the radiators from my 350z I couldn't get the A/C Lines off so I created my own A/C Line disconnect tool set. This thread is more of a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in these and a sneak preview at my new website not officially released yet it's still a work in progress :blush:

http://BoostedPrints.com/product/air-con-line-disconnect-tool-set

Edited by Jake.Lowther

I know they are very useful I have a set that were cheap and I have one I made myself just for 350's - at that sort of price I would probably have a set - is it worth doing just the 2 sizes needed for a Zed for Forum members? That would be so cheap it would be a no brainer for anyone wanting to take the front end off.

On 27/11/2017 at 07:37, Keyser said:

I know they are very useful I have a set that were cheap and I have one I made myself just for 350's - at that sort of price I would probably have a set - is it worth doing just the 2 sizes needed for a Zed for Forum members? That would be so cheap it would be a no brainer for anyone wanting to take the front end off.

Good idea, l'll offer a universal set and one specifically for the Zed 

• Like 1