Uni royal tyres

Which ones? Uniroyal make many, many tyres.

But really none of them are what I'd consider suitable for the 350: They're more meant for shopping trolley cars or lighter ones. Goodyear, Bridgestone or Michelin are where you should be spending your money, in Eagle F1, RE050A or Pilot Sport 4 guises :thumbs:

MPS4 is where its at #michellinloyal ...stuff your bridgestones.  Never tried goodyear lol Never tried uniroyal but sounds like death on a greasy road to me 

Mind you I use my Michellin in the winter too... so there's a good chance they'll be as 'useful' as uniroyals for half the year :lol:

Edited by AMT

The RainSport3s are pretty decent as wet trackday tyres, as they're cheap enough to not worry about but you'd want the track to be utterly drenched before really making use of them. They're just not aimed at anything as heavy as the Zeds, so they struggle to really cope with the car.

But yeah, MPS4 are clearly the ones to go for, but I thought I'd at least give a few other options before launching into that :lol:

That's really helpful.

14 hours ago, Ekona said:

Which ones? Uniroyal make many, many tyres.

But really none of them are what I'd consider suitable for the 350: They're more meant for shopping trolley cars or lighter ones. Goodyear, Bridgestone or Michelin are where you should be spending your money, in Eagle F1, RE050A or Pilot Sport 4 guises :thumbs:

It was the rainsport 3 tyres I was looking at just as they got a good write up in the wet - but won't if they spoil the ride 

ive used the uniroyal raisport 3s for over a year now and had not many grumbles with the, the one major thing they do have is a very soft sidewall and flex's a little too much for some peoples liking going round tight corners at speed, even though your planted it does feel like the rear is going to step out on them.

i would reccomened the MSS4s if you have the cash as they are head and shoulders above the uniroyals but personally as someone who doesnt have the cash for MSS4s if your not doing tracks or pushing it like crazy around a corner i believe uniroyals are a perfectly fine alternative for the price they come with, they are amazing wet tyres and last a good period of time.