Meister r zeta crd vs tein flex z coilovers

Miller350z

I have decided to get some coilovers for my 350. I have got my choice down to these 2. Has anyone got any experience with the 2? Is one better then the other? I do 95% of my driving to work so I don't want a really harsh ride. I'd like to do 1 or 2 track days a year. To be honest I won't probably fit them until April so the salt and cold weather don't get to to them. As far as lowering the car, I'm not that bothered about going really low even 10mm lower would be fine. I have 20/25mm spacers on, how low can you go with no rubbing what so ever? The reason I'm asking now is because demon tweeks have the tein for £704 delivered at the moment. Meister crd would be £759 with forum discount. Only other thing I thought is if I went for the tein I could get the edfc at a later date if I wanted. Which is not something you really need bit is a nice toy. Ultimately though I really want the best coilovers. What's people's thoughts?

Thanks