Hypothetically - would it sell?

Davectr

As the title says, this is purely hypothetical at the moment.

I’m considering the possibility of selling up my vehicles and treating myself to something a little more special next summer (such as an R8 V10 roadster). Normally I wouldn’t even ask the question as to whether I should revert the car back to standard before selling, however, given that quite a few Z owners modify their cars and (I feel) that my mods are quite tasteful, I was just gauging opinion as to whether it would sell as it is? I still have all the standard parts stored away. 

I’m sure most of you will have seen my car on here so I won’t put loads of pics up

8D97164B-331F-4D49-B033-23EEB6CEEAF2.jpeg

4 hours ago, Ekona said:

Depends on the effort you want to go to, really. There’s nothing there that’s horrendous like a Rocket Bunny or anything, so I’d give it a go as it is. :thumbs: 

dude what is with you and the rocket bunny hate...we get it you personally don't like it but there is no need in slamming it over and over again honestly...accept that some of us have different taste when it comes to car mods

although most of us dislike your BGW on the bmw ,we are not showing hate towards it as it is your personal choice...:dry:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, valy said:

dude what is with you and the rocket bunny hate...we get it you personally don't like it but there is no need in slamming it over and over again honestly...accept that some of us have different taste when it comes to car mods

although most of us dislike your BGW on the bmw ,we are not showing hate towards it as it is your personal choice...:dry:

Most do hate my wing, but that’s okay by me. I don’t get whingy and defensive when it’s pointed out, do I? The RB kits are dreadful things: The modern day Veilside, but not half as tasteful. History will prove me right, but as long as you’re happy that’s all that matters. :thumbs: 

By the way, not sure if I ever told you but after seeing your car at Coventry I was massively impressed by the work you’d put into it. 

Just read your build thread and very impressed with the choice of mods and your attention to detail.  Has to be one of best, if not the best, looking 370 roadsters out there and given their rarity it would be a dream purchase for someone. 

One little question about the mirrors out of idle curiosity (I love them btw) - do they fold in? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ebized said:

Just read your build thread and very impressed with the choice of mods and your attention to detail.  Has to be one of best, if not the best, looking 370 roadsters out there and given their rarity it would be a dream purchase for someone. 

One little question about the mirrors out of idle curiosity (I love them btw) - do they fold in? 

Firstly, thanks for the kind comments :thumbs:.

Yes they can be folded in manually, however I never do it. 

sell as it is somebody always appreciates your work, I renovate my car as the parts need renewed, then throw the old done parts away, you put your own stamp on the car.

if I was not renovating then yellow ltd edition I WOULD BE FIRST IN THE QUEUE TO BUY!:D:thumbs:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nissanjuke said:

I have seen your mods, and to be honest I would not sell, just improve your car with bits and pieces each month and maybe get it tuned to 370bhp.

DRIVING YOUR CAR will be like driving a motor bike on 4 wheels.:teeth:;):thumbs:

I did look into supercharging it a while back to ‘liven’ it up a bit, but being an auto, the box would need to be ‘built’ to cope with it. Plus I’ve got another car that’s highly modified for performance so really use the Zed for summer cruising.  :thumbs:

as you would use a bike for cruising,autobox can take up to 430bhp so just tune it to 370 max 400,370z is my japanese aston martin and its one of the cheapest sport cars to run,they never let you down and 2018 could be the year they stop production of current shape!:thumbs:

• Like 1

Being relatively new round here I've not seen your car before, but I love what you've done with it, As others have said there's nothing too extreme, I wouldn't have thought you'd have too much trouble selling that. You've given me some ideas!!

• Like 1