Caribbean meet

TT350

Hello.

I'm going to the Caribbean in early 2018. A little island called Aruba.

Aruba is a paradisiacal island off the coast of Venezuela.

I will go alone if I have to. Everyone I've asked says "nah m9 got kids. Besides misis wants to go benni on hen do and a Louis Vuitton clutch bag and she's allowed me to go watch city play away in Krakow so can't do lads holiday in bloody Caribbean m8"

But it's not gonna be a lads do. Strictly. Women and couples are more than welcome. Hell even I have a lady I'll probably take. Maybe.

The thing is, I'm renting a villa. Own decent pool, kitchen, living room, sleeps multiple couples, large outdoor BBQ.

Lots to do on the island. Scuba, etc and just look at the beaches..

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=aruba+beaches&dcr=0&prmd=imvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjgo5rV-NfXAhXCtBoKHSdiAXMQ_AUICSgB

It'll be a good way to have an early 2018 bit of sunshine and beaches. A taste of paradise at not much £ per head. 

Temps are 30c all year and wintertime humidity is low. Beautiful. Its closest island is Curacao. I stayed on that island for a month.

If anyone signs up and the more that do, the longer we can stay there. Maybe up to 14 days. 

Travel: you can fly to New York And get a flight direct from there to Aruba. Or you can go like I am....a few days on the Queen Mary 2 from Southampton. Prices are about £700 all inclusive for an inside cabin.

I hate flying and I've always wanted to go on a cruise. I'm really into The Titanic mythos too. It follows the exact same co-ordination as the Titanic. I want to see those stars as I stand looking up at night. And all that free grub as much as yer like, guvna!

Yeah my m9s are all boring sticks in the mud doing that mummy daddy thing and yeah I'm branching out. I'm not desperate!

Either come or don't lol. Do your own thing once there. Up to you!! I know it's absurd at first thought but you're looking at 200 quid for a weeks accomodation. I will be your chef.

TT350Z

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...