My Dad

celiabaker

Hey Guys,

Thought I’d post on here a little tribute to my dad as After 18months he has unfortunately lost his battle with Cancer. He was into cars and he loved my 350z, the v6 noise hehe! Going out in the Zed really brightened some of his darkest days and I will be forever grateful for that. ❤️❤️

E7D5950A-4B8A-4897-88C9-7E428805FB54_zps

• Like 6

Sorry for your loss Celia.  My mums fighting a battle herself which we know she won't win, so I can understand  how difficult it can be, still getting to grips with tbh.... its great to see true petrol heads, no matter what the age!  My thoughts with you and your family. Great pic.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of your loss.

You can instantly see from that beautiful photo how much love there is there between you and your dad.

My daughter is only 9 and the joy it brings having a common interest with her is immense. I can only imagine how proud and happy your dad must have been to be able to have you close by to share those special moments.

I just hope my daughter will remain as close with me when she grows up as you two were.

• Like 1