Rota Grids 19" 9.5 F 10.5 R ET20....What Colour???

eroll_350z

1 hour ago, TT350 said:

You can't really go wrong with alloy wheel grey with a polished lip. Or even no polished lip. 

413823d1501884683-san-marino-blue-te379-1.jpg

That is looking good to be fair. Is that 350 someone's on here? I've got some thinking to do! May have to be put on hold for a bit now as I now need a new clutch as I've got the dreaded juddering :wacko:

10 hours ago, evilscorp said:

I might have a set of matte black up for sale soon, need a refurb on most wheels and you could get a colour change at the same time. Hit me up if your situation changes, I am sure we could do a good deal.

Nice one, I will do if/when the time is the right. They look good on the silver Z I will admit, just not 100% set on if they'll work with the night blue? Like you say though, could paint them at the same time as a refurb.

Will definitely be in touch if anything changes. Cheers bud.

IMO if you're planning on keeping the car pretty much standard except the wheels and hidden components such as the exhaust etc, then silver is the way to go. If you plan on exterior mods, then Rota matt bronze will look excellent!

23 hours ago, KyleR said:

IMO if you're planning on keeping the car pretty much standard except the wheels and hidden components such as the exhaust etc, then silver is the way to go. If you plan on exterior mods, then Rota matt bronze will look excellent!

Not really planning on doing much exterior mods to the car as of yet, maybe some side steps, rear diffuser and possibly some G35 spats all from Tarmac but that's about it (for now). Thinking of silver/white as not a fan of bronze I'll be honest but that's just me. Want to keep the car looking as clean as possible but at the same time want to give it a good look, so thinking more white wheels than silver, but am still open to ideas as I will most likely be getting the wheels after xmas.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, coldel said:

Good to meet you today pal at Ace. Nice car! How about this I sourced from the world wide of web...do it do it do it!

IMG_7500.jpg

Likewise buddy. Couldn't fault your car either ;). I think I'm sold on the white now, it'll really make the colour pop! Hopefully I'll see you around. I'll keep an eye on the upcoming meets. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/11/2017 at 13:26, Ozzy225 said:

Yeah sizes are:

Front 19x9.5 ET20

Rear 19x10.5 ET20

That fitment sits perfectly flush with the arches so no need for spacers.

Bought new from Cougarstore some years back supplied with tyres, spigot rings and new wheel nuts. Couldn't fault their service, so highly recommend them :thumbs:

Cant help you with colour I'm afraid, personally I'm not a fan of black/Matt black wheels on Blue Zeds as i think it dulls the colour, so any colour apart from those will be good. But again its all personal preference, Good luck choosing :teeth:

Sorry mate your wheels look craps. 

P.s by any chance you selling them