*** TORQEN *** 350z DE, 350z HR and 370z High Flow Cats

Adrian@TORQEN

7 minutes ago, AW370z said:

Yeah course I will, Il get a before and after clip posted up within the next couple of weeks.

Im sure these wont dissapoint, build quality looks flawless. 

That would be superb 

Its funny I know its subjective but ive heard some clips on you tube of the Gemini and ERZ HFC and it doesnt seem that loud

Click 'youtube' bottom right of video if they wont play in this thread

Then I hear other vids and they sound savage ! all subjective and depends what you want , sorry to spam your thread Adrian!

I want the gains but with minimal extra volume

Edited by jollyranchers

If it helps, with Richard's permission, this is the feedback received by PM after having the HFC fitted:

After the installation, the exhaust sounded exactly the same as OEM, however once I left Horsham, first observations were exhaust sounded the same as the OEM from inside the cabin (which sounds a little similar to my previous R35 GTR above 4000RPM), however from 4000RPM to the redline sounded louder which I think is perfect with no droning or resonance.

Throttle response felt a littlle less sharp but that may be my imagination.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AW370z said:

Yeah course I will, Il get a before and after clip posted up within the next couple of weeks.

Im sure these wont dissapoint, build quality looks flawless. 

Not sooooo fast :lol: They're in production so it will be a while until they get here, hopefully mid early / mid March. We have 100 sets in production. 

I'll speak with the factory again next week and I'll see if they're willing to ship 5-10 sets as soon as they're done. 

On 30/11/2017 at 19:59, 4K1R4-350Z said:

Awesome!! In for a HR set please :thumbs:

On 23/01/2018 at 15:51, Rich_pad said:

Interested in a set for 370z 

Hi guys, 

Please can you confirm you're still interested, other release your places on the list, there are several members waiting in queue. 

Thanks,

Adrian

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andrew,

They're in production, along with gaskets for 350z DE, 350z HR and 370z, and the 350z HFC sample. They're saying 2-3 weeks to ship, but they're trying to make it happen a bit faster for the first few sets.

Sorry for the delay, I'm on it!

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/02/2018 at 19:39, Adrian@TORQEN said:

Hi guys, 

Please can you confirm you're still interested, other release your places on the list, there are several members waiting in queue. 

Thanks,

Adrian

Sorry ive overseen this, remove me from the queue please I haven’t got the car anymore 

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, sussex sawyers said:

Hi guys. Is there any chance I can take rich’s spot and take full advantage of the 20% discount. It’s a bit cheeky of me I know but will sound epic on my 370z ?

I'm sorry buddy, all spots were taken, parts already delivered :) 

PM me and we'll work something else out :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Update, all 350z DE and 370z / 350z HR High Flow Cats are ready and will be leaving for UK tomorrow, by sea. Estimated time to get them here will be about 4-6 weeks.

Some photos from the production process, taken just after the pipes were welded and before being chemically treated and polished

2018-05-03_11-14-53.jpeg

2018-05-03_11-15-32.jpeg

2018-05-03_11-16-01.jpeg

2018-05-03_11-16-37.jpeg

2018-05-03_11-17-05.jpeg

2018-05-03_11-17-28.jpeg