Z tune 350z

crute/higgins350z

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, don't go making any "investment" purchases based on 1 car left, it's a big data set and has it's fair share of flaws. This is what the website has to say about their data:

How accurate is this data?
As with all large government databases, there are errors in this dataset (especially since quite a lot of the data for older vehicles is based on paper records that were originally maintained by local authorities).

The most common error that crops up is vehicles that don't have exactly the correct model variant recorded on their V5 registration document. For example, a special edition Peugeot 205 Gentry might only have Peugeot 205 recorded on its V5. This can lead to some model variants appearing to be rarer than they actually are.

The key to understanding whether or not the data is accurate for your particular model is to check the model name on its V5 registration document. If it's not what you expect it to be, then it's likely that the DVLA statistics for that model aren't very accurate!

This happens more often with older vehicles, especially for those that would have originally been registered in the 1970s and earlier.

I'd have thought SORN would be excluded, but it turns out they are included, so the data includes cars stored in a barn to be found decades later :). it excludes cars from before SORN was a thing, and the data from pre-electronic is of course very sketchy.

It is a nice site though and the zed seems to be ageing very well

According to Wiki Nissan imported one S tune, whether any imports have come in is a different question, so yes they would be exceptional rare. 

The extra cost would in no way be "value for money" in performance terms, so no its not even close to being worth the difference, i guess the question if you

could find one, hypothetically would you pay £20k (conservative guess) for a 350z?

I had S tune suspension on mine, cant say it was any better than the BC coilovers i ended up getting and if you got it mapped you are up to S tune power, 15k is a lot of mods, in fact i sold my supercharged 350z for less and i know which i would prefer over anything with Nismo on ;)