Should be a good Aston...

AMT

I don’t know about the new design language on Aston’s now. The massive diffusers make the car look unfinished, the front splitter will probably be matte black as well. That look suits McLarens but Aston’s should look classy

I agree it is much but it should work out ok since its the baby sporty aston, ....crucially (for me anyway)...IT HAS A LIP/TAIL!  Cars should always have a til or lip, even if its as something small as the Z's spoiler...have you seen Z's without them? They look crap lol. Same with DB11, couldn't care less about its air spoiler... its 'tails' off but...without one. I hate that. 

When they facelifted the DB9 in 2013 with the lip and other bits I loved it. To me the 2013 DB9 with the 5 -double spoke wheels is the best looking car period. (I know E-Type , muira etc but I'm picking my modern fav)

So yeah... it has a lip. I just hope the face is not too bad as it seems to be more finished than the DB10, which I didn't like, despite it being so close in design.