Whiteline Arb setting

KuroKiddo

Hi guys had my whiteline arb installed yesterday, front soft and rear medium, like it at initial test drive but last night when going through a left handed corner something strange came up, as I turn to a tight left I can feel the front tyres rolling over for a split second then the back end step out, felt really strange instead of a progressive oversteer I'd like, I've soften the rear damping a little bit and see whether that'll improve things, the road was a little bit greasy tho ambient temp was 3c, but the roll over of the front tyres then snap oversteer does seems very strange! Any of you had whiteline Arb before and how you find them? Read someone who said it made their 350z handle like a old school 911 which I can see where they were coming from haha

Edited by KuroKiddo

Softening the rear damper did help, more neutral to oversteer now when entry and steeping on mid corner, although I still the front tyres rollover feeling, will increase the front tyre pressure and see what it's like next 

Edited by KuroKiddo

23 minutes ago, nissanman312 said:

I did the Millbrook driving day and found mine was way to stiff 

I'm now on full soft on rear and softened my dampers off ...it was almost dangerous in the wet 

It's spot on now with the mps4s on as well...yes it's softer but much more compliant and loads more grip 

What setting did you originally have the Arb mate?

Edited by KuroKiddo