Newb from Scotland

Hey guys! 

New 350z owner from central Scotland with my yellow Gt4 :D Owned this beast for the past 3 weeks or so -travelled down to London to pick it up. I believe the previous owner was from the Coventry area... he might be on these forums already? Anyway - looking forward to meeting some of you eventually! 

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BennyGt4 said:

I'm in sunny West Lothian :sun::lol:

There's a meet being organised for this weekend coming if your interested. It's in the regional meets section. I can't make it as the o/h has just reminded me it's our wedding anniversary and we're away for the weekend. It's another new member that's trying to get it arranged

23 minutes ago, 350jimbobz said:

I work in Livi pal 

I'll no doubt see you flying around at some point :)

19 minutes ago, Irn Bru said:

There's a meet being organised for this weekend coming if your interested. It's in the regional meets section. I can't make it as the o/h has just reminded me it's our wedding anniversary and we're away for the weekend. It's another new member that's trying to get it arranged

I've got a @*!# ton of Uni work to get done for the 22nd - might not make that one :( Defo keen for a meet soon! Would be sick to meet some of you guys and get a mini photo shoot with all the Z's together.

18 minutes ago, LRF4N said:

Welcome along from Glasgow 

Some nice mods on that zed. Unsure of the bgw but other that nice car

:lol: I wasn't sure on the bgw either - but it's grown on me. Thinking about replacing it with a ducktail or something smaller. If I take it off now, I'm going to be left with some nasty bolt holes :( 

41 minutes ago, BennyGt4 said:

:lol: I wasn't sure on the bgw either - but it's grown on me. Thinking about replacing it with a ducktail or something smaller. If I take it off now, I'm going to be left with some nasty bolt holes :( 

I'd leave it on personally. That's the only BGW I've seen on a zed that actually looks good, just my opinion though.