R222 Wax on black R35

Cragus

I am by no means a master detailer and to be honest I don't really enjoy doing it that much. However I like the end result so always happy to find a product that makes life easier. A few months ago I started using R222 wax and I really like it. It is so easy to apply and remove, gives a good shine and is pretty reasonably priced.

No doubt some of you are already using it but incase you are like me and hadn't, might be worth a try. Only downside is I down think it is is long lasting as some other waxes but the ease of application makes up for that I think.

cEdE9lc.jpg
OpnDNjG.jpg
UgVECX9.jpg
WvonJQX.jpg
H6NvFGh.jpg

Edited by Cragus
  • Like 1

Nice shine : )

Spent several hours on my white 370Z on Saturday, now nicely clar barred, polished and waxed. Unfortunately, being white, you just dont get the same glossy reflections and not quite the same satisfaction as having done the same to a dark car. It was my first time with a clay bar, amazed at the crap that came off what I thought was a pretty pristine car.

Irfan on here picked me up a clay microfibre cloth thing after using my DA. Not used it yet but looks like it could be a good alternative to standard clay.

Is your car the flat artic white or storm white? I think the storm white has a nice sheen to it - the wife's juke is storm white and comes up well when cleaned.

8 hours ago, Cragus said:

Irfan on here picked me up a clay microfibre cloth thing after using my DA. Not used it yet but looks like it could be a good alternative to standard clay.

Is your car the flat artic white or storm white? I think the storm white has a nice sheen to it - the wife's juke is storm white and comes up well when cleaned.

It is pearl white. It has come up beautifully, super smooth and shiny, but a super shiny white car never 'shines' as well as a darker car. But then the advantage of white is that it does not show swirl marks as bad as a dark car.