Fife Meet?

JB33

14 hours ago, TaintedShinobi said:

I'd be up for my first meet I'm in Cumbernauld and new to the 350z community 

I’m new as well, so would be good to meet a few people. 

So, sounds like we have a possible 5. 

Sounds good. Well I’m Rosyth, we have Kirkcaldy and Glasgow way. So how about Somewhere central and a fair distance? Falkirk, the Kelpies? Place to park and grab some food too if you fancy it. The down side is I think it’s £3 for the visit/parking

Open to other suggestions. 

Edited by JB33

We used to  have meets fairly often in Central Scotland a good few years ago . If you so something out Glasgow way let me know and I might swing by. If not try and get a crew representing at the next Tartan Tarmac or something. Would be good to put a few faces to cars.

53 minutes ago, The Chubby Ninja said:

Aye I'm up for a meet aswell. Had a front end smash at driftland on Tuesday but should have it fixed by next weekend. If someone would be kind enough to pm me when it's arranged as I'm not on here much that would be awesome :) remember the old nandos meets? They were epic!

Cool. Nando’s sounds good too, which one was that? I’m happy to meet there if everyone else is? Let’s get something sorted and stick with this coming Sunday? 

Nice. How about we do that then? Following weekend and meet at the Nando’s there? Assuming there’s a place to park up? 

Everyone else who was originally going good with that? This way, potentially get more people attending.