Jdm Coombe 2nd June 2018

Nso93

8 hours ago, Foo56 said:

Got mine today.. didn’t realise had to be from 08:30 til end of the show! Are they strict on that as could be a problem for me..

Reasonably strict yeah. It's a big event with huge crowds, they don't want people driving at peak times 

9 hours ago, Olly350z said:

Reasonably strict yeah. It's a big event with huge crowds, they don't want people driving at peak times 

Cheers mate.

I called them in the end (before reading this) and asked - Said as long as the whole club doesn't leave early it's fine but one or two can if they need to (which I may well have to).

First show I've signed up to so I R total noob B)

I've got my stand ticket up for grabs or preferably a swap to normal tickets now - Car's had some shocking body work done that I don't think any of us want on the stand representing 350's and won't be rectified in time plus I'd have to shoot off early anyway!

PM if anyone wants to swap /buy mine - I'm in Bristol but can post quick enough.

8 minutes ago, Cjquicksilver831 said:

Cheers for sweet day!

Don't think I got to speak to you but your wheels looked spot on. What exact colour were your wheels? Sort of candy red but a little more pink thrown in, either way looked awesome :)

Just now, davey_83 said:

Looked a super turn out!! All bonnets closed?.......

yeah Davey,that is cause we were waiting for you aswell but you skipping car shows this year :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Humpy said:

Don't think I got to speak to you but your wheels looked spot on. What exact colour were your wheels? Sort of candy red but a little more pink thrown in, either way looked awesome :)

Only really had a chance to chat with the guy in the blue z next to me as we pulled up.

the wheels are powder coated in candy pink 

• Like 2