Suspension - What sould I buy next? - ADVICE PLEASE.

Beefy

Hey all,

So my front offside has been shown as "A Light misting of oil" - Which to me says, replace all of my shocks and springs, even if the missus disagrees.

Also, car is on 93K now, so the factory shocks have done their job in my opinion.

Looking at maybe a 30mm drop all around, the usual specs for a daily, don't mind the ride being harsh.

Currently looking at either:

HSD Monopros - Had them on my S14, I'll set that as the baseline, wasn't hugely impressed at "Normal" speeds, but they were very stable high speeds.
MeisterR ZetaCRD - Heard good things, any members could recommend?

Bilstein B12 Kit - Had them on my Astra, really impressed overall.

BC Racing type RS Coilovers.

Any recommendations/advice would be helpful.

Cheers,

Beefy.

Just changed mine at 100k miles, the dampers was truly past it best! Got BC BR coilovers with 8/6kg spring rate, driftworks rear camber arms with spl lockout kit and SPC toe bolts, tyres are 255/35/18 and 265/35/18, car ride and handle quite sweet now, got the whiteline Arb to fit yet so hopefully it'll be even better.

I bought some BC BR coilovers 2nd hand for a good price, they look like a good bit of kit, and get some good reveiws, also fully serviceable so parts can be changed as and when needed.. i will be fitting them soon and can't wait.

Iv been wondering on what kg rating they were though, and is there anyway I can find out??