Happy 100K to my HR!

AMT

1 hour ago, m4nn13 said:

Congrats!

Random question, the 90 underneath, how do you reset it to zero?!

Was having a fiddle last night in traffic and couldnt get it to reset!

Press and hold that little black button. Single press will switch from trip 'A' to trip 'B' , holding it for few seconds will reset them to zero.

Snap... mine went over last week, I were on motorway watching the last 3 miles till it ticked over, i had to get a pic... I obviously used my 3rd hand to take the pic because you always have 2 hands on wheel lol

20171003_164712.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rob350 said:

Snap... mine went over last week, I were on motorway watching the last 3 miles till it ticked over, i had to get a pic... I obviously used my 3rd hand to take the pic because you always have 2 hands on wheel lol

20171003_164712.jpg

Would it kill you to dust/clean your interior and steering column? :lol:

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, G1en@waxandshine said:

Obviously Rob, the speedo gauge is faulty as its showing 77mph. :thumbs:

Its a great milestone. The only downside is the car is now worth half what it was last week :stir:

Haha, that's literally the 1st thing that crossed my mind when it passed the big 100.. I thought no one will wana buy this now, guess I'll just have to keep it :) ... come on 200k 

I literally...made sure I was able to stop when it clicked over :lol:  Now its a case of.... whats gonna go wrong next and the ticking time bomb of the gallery gasket that I hope I never see!

(ps... she didn't go out without a fight before 100K... I was driving down and could smell an odd burning smell, but different... tried air con, nope still there.. opened window and could hear a weird noise in time with the wheels spinning... the tin guard behind my left rear disc had rotted and half broken, rubbing on the dish, had to be broken off... bloody thing lol)

Edited by AMT