Hello Zed folk!

Hello all,

I won’t bore you all with my history, but I *think* I’ve decided that my next “weekend toy” is going to be a 350z, hence signing up on here. May be looking at a few basic modifications etc in the future too!

Have been particularly looking for a GT4 variant, but may settle for a GT with a Nismo kit fitted if I can find one :)

Hopefully I’ll speak to some of you soon ish, would love to see if there are any regular meets etc in or around Hampshire/Berkshire area!

Cheers

Paul

Thanks folk :)

There is a yellow GT4 for sale not too far from me but asking price is top dollar, especially as I can see it was sold on here last year for 3k less... 

Not many of them about for sure - but I’m not too fussed if it’s a DE with a Nismo kit or similar I suppose, I’m not a fan of the zed without a bigger spoiler either. 

27 minutes ago, Jords said:

Welcome,

Have a check of the 'zeds for sale' section on here.. There's a few nice motors for sale (including mine haha).  

Gt4's are getting rare so they would be a decent buy if you can find one

Seen your car listing already :) if I’m honest I’m not a fan of the orange interior and I’m looking for something much lower mileage really. There seems to be a trader in wiltshire who gets several Zeds for sale, think they are called Evo motors. He had a Gt4 until this week and I just missed out :( 

Understandable really, low mileage motors come up every so often just keep your eyes peeled.

Try not to let the wrong colour seats put you off if you find the right motor, a few hundred quid will get you a set in a different colour and they are changed easily.

2 hours ago, EzeePzee said:

Thanks folk :)

There is a yellow GT4 for sale not too far from me but asking price is top dollar, especially as I can see it was sold on here last year for 3k less... 

Not many of them about for sure - but I’m not too fussed if it’s a DE with a Nismo kit or similar I suppose, I’m not a fan of the zed without a bigger spoiler either. 

As the cars get older it seems the mega low mileage models get more and more expensive..