G.R.A.M.S Styling rocket bunny style kit

BlackBerkshireZ

hi guys, 

wondering if anyone has had any experience with GRAMS Styling? specifically relating to their rocket bunny kit. Front bumper of my z is filled with stone chips and the odd dink from the previous owner and thought it might be a good time to upgrade :)

any thoughts or input very much appreciated 

regards, 
BBZ

i have the side skirts from them, quality feels good and came well packaged. they are made from FRP which i assume the rocket bunny kit is also made from, only thing is none of it came predrilled for any of the holes for fitting so i imagine youll need to do that on the kit also. 

not with GRAMS,but I have mine from Knight Racer and is mainly ok.

If I would re-buy this kit again or any kit it will more likely have to be from polyurethane as I think that would be ideal ;),try vicrez perhaps

1 hour ago, BlackBerkshireZ said:

Apoc124 did you install yourself or did you get a body shop to do it? 

fitted myself with a hand from a mate to hold them up to measure the holes to know where to drill, all we did was clean them up and the underside of the car with some double sided tape as extra support took us all of a hour to do the whole fitting.