Nismo V3 Front Bumper (Replica)

jamiebridge

I bought this recently from another forum member, however i don't think i will get round to getting it painted and fitted, its currently just sat in the shed.

This bumper fits 90% correct, as you can see in the pictures it has a small gap near the drivers side light.

This bumper is a straight bolt on from the oem, it uses the same nuts and bolts.

It has been shaped and painted by a bodyshop in frozen white, which cost £300, most of the work with these aftermarket grp bumpers is the prep for paint.

If you require it repainting in your colour (like i was going to), it will only be a simple flat back and repaint job, around £150, all the hard work has already been done in regards to shaping and smoothing.

I have reused the previous sellers photos, hence the numberplate blanking, this is to show photos of the bumper fitted.

£250 ono

Collection preferred from Harrogate, however I will post if the buyer sorts it out at their own risk.

I am not in a rush to sell this as i do quite fancy it for mine and will only use the money to spend on other parts, so no silly offers please.

IMG_5948.jpg

bumper1.JPG

bumper2.JPG

bumper3.JPG

6 minutes ago, ZMANALEX said:

There is also a difference in the profile of the bumpers, and that is why you have different front wheel arch liners for the DE and HR,

However, with a bit of plastic surgery, you can get them to fit.

When doing a bit of research it looks to be only the liners that would be different. However an 06 bumper on an 04 car would still fit, but with a slight gap in the liners.

https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and-interior/519741-will-2006-front-bumper-fit-2003-a.html

this would be a good thing with this bumper, if deano is wanting to put it on a hr, its actually better off, the 06+ liners are supposed to be a better fit with the V3 bumper as the bumper is longer. 

• Like 1