2010 Jaguar XFR (Polaris White 52k) REDUCED

ChrisUUC

Its a sad day for me having to write this advert, as its a car I thought I would own for a few years, however the wife fancies moving house and we have found one we really love so unfortunately this needs to go to help with deposits etc.

The car has been extremely reliable for me and I use it daily for the school run and my journey to work, so anything it has required its always got as it needed to be 100% on the road for me.

I purchased the car privately from an owner in Nottinghamshire a year and a half ago. Thankfully it had the White with Red/Charcoal leather combination and sub 40k, which is what I was after from the beginning. The car was purchased in April 2016 with 39700 Miles and full Jaguar service history within Stratstone and Vardy dealerships.

On to the car itself, below is a list of the cars current spec with optional extras.

2010 Jaguar XFR (507)
5.0 V8 Supercharged
Polaris White
52,500 Miles from New
Full Jaguar Main Dealer History
MOT 06/02/2018

Standard Spec
Adaptive Dynamics Suspension
Red and Charcoal Leather R Seats
Electric Heated and Cooled Seats 
HDD Sat Nav Interface 
Phone Preparation
Dark Oak Veneer Interior Trim
20” Nevis Supercharged Wheels
Dunlop Sport Maxx Tyres
Servotronic Steering 
Intrusive Sensing 
Cruise Control
Heated Windscreen 
Electric Heated Folding Mirrors
Keyless Entry and Start 
Auto Wipers

Optional Extras 
Bowers and Wilkins 440w Surround Sound
Parking Aid Pack with Rear Camera
Dove Grey Suede Headlining
DAB Radio
Portable Audio Interface 
Black Grill
Red Calipers

Modifications
Full Powerflow Exhaust System with Crossover (X) Pipe
Kumho ECSTA SPT Tyres All Round
Facelift XF Valance and Diffuser (Non Finned)

Recent Work (Last 6 Months)
Minor Service @ Jaguar Ireland 
Brake Pads All Round @ Jaguar Ireland
Gearbox Reflash and Adaptions Reset @ Jaguar IrelandBoth Front Window regulators replaced with genuine parts
New Exide Premium Battery 017 / 019 4 Year Guarantee
Both Front Control Arm Bushes replaced
Wheels Professionally Refurbished in Hyper Silver @ Polished Alloys Belfast
Professional Paint Correct @ PMG Autocare

As you can see the car comes with a great spec and has had some tasteful modifications added in to enhance an already fantastic car.

Interior wise the car is in very good condition, plastics and trim are in mint condition with only some very minor age related marks as you would expect.

Exterior wise the story is the same, fantastic paintwork and a great glass like finish since the paint correction, that being said the car is nearly 7 years old so it does have some stone chips at the front etc however its been extremely well kept during my ownership.

All wheels are in mint condition since the recent wheel refurb and all tyres have great tread left.

I will be taking all new photographs this weekend once the cars had a deep clean. PICTURES AND WALK AROUND VIDEO TO FOLLOW

Car is located in Belfast Northern Ireland and is 10 minutes from all Airport and Ports.

PLEASE NOTE Northern Ireland is in the UK and is governed under the same DVA as England so registration for the new owner is also completed out of Swansea. The car can be driven away and taxed and registered like a sale within the Mainland UK.

Flights and Ferries are very cheap into Belfast so collecting and getting the car back to England for Mainland buyers is very easy and a very stress free affair, I buy all my cars from the mainland and never have any issues. I can collect any buyers from the airport to avoid any extra costs or confusion.

I've tried to be as honest as I can however I am willing to answer any further questions any potential buyers may have, this can also be accommodating for any inspections any interested parties may want carried out on the car.

media.jpg.528c31bb456632ca9bca1e28e3e83686.jpg

AUTOTRADER Advert here:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201709109162880

I've priced the car at £19,995 - Bank Transfer or Cash Acceptable

Please PM (private message) for contact details; mobile phone number and email.

Many thanks,

Chris

Edited by ChrisUUC
Removed mobile number & email address

10 hours ago, ChrisUUC said:

Its a sad day for me having to write this advert, as its a car I thought I would own for a few years, however the wife fancies moving house and we have found one we really love so unfortunately this needs to go to help with deposits etc.

The car has been extremely reliable for me and I use it daily for the school run and my journey to work, so anything it has required its always got as it needed to be 100% on the road for me.

I purchased the car privately from an owner in Nottinghamshire a year and a half ago. Thankfully it had the White with Red/Charcoal leather combination and sub 40k, which is what I was after from the beginning. The car was purchased in April 2016 with 39700 Miles and full Jaguar service history within Stratstone and Vardy dealerships.

On to the car itself, below is a list of the cars current spec with optional extras.

2010 Jaguar XFR (507)
5.0 V8 Supercharged
Polaris White
52,500 Miles from New
Full Jaguar Main Dealer History
MOT 06/02/2018

Standard Spec
Adaptive Dynamics Suspension
Red and Charcoal Leather R Seats
Electric Heated and Cooled Seats 
HDD Sat Nav Interface 
Phone Preparation
Dark Oak Veneer Interior Trim
20” Nevis Supercharged Wheels
Dunlop Sport Maxx Tyres
Servotronic Steering 
Intrusive Sensing 
Cruise Control
Heated Windscreen 
Electric Heated Folding Mirrors
Keyless Entry and Start 
Auto Wipers

Optional Extras 
Bowers and Wilkins 440w Surround Sound
Parking Aid Pack with Rear Camera
Dove Grey Suede Headlining
DAB Radio
Portable Audio Interface 
Black Grill
Red Calipers

Modifications
Full Powerflow Exhaust System with Crossover (X) Pipe
Kumho ECSTA SPT Tyres All Round
Facelift XF Valance and Diffuser (Non Finned)

Recent Work (Last 6 Months)
Minor Service @ Jaguar Ireland 
Brake Pads All Round @ Jaguar Ireland
Gearbox Reflash and Adaptions Reset @ Jaguar IrelandBoth Front Window regulators replaced with genuine parts
New Exide Premium Battery 017 / 019 4 Year Guarantee
Both Front Control Arm Bushes replaced
Wheels Professionally Refurbished in Hyper Silver @ Polished Alloys Belfast
Professional Paint Correct @ PMG Autocare

As you can see the car comes with a great spec and has had some tasteful modifications added in to enhance an already fantastic car.

Interior wise the car is in very good condition, plastics and trim are in mint condition with only some very minor age related marks as you would expect.

Exterior wise the story is the same, fantastic paintwork and a great glass like finish since the paint correction, that being said the car is nearly 7 years old so it does have some stone chips at the front etc however its been extremely well kept during my ownership.

All wheels are in mint condition since the recent wheel refurb and all tyres have great tread left.

I will be taking all new photographs this weekend once the cars had a deep clean. PICTURES AND WALK AROUND VIDEO TO FOLLOW

Car is located in Belfast Northern Ireland and is 10 minutes from all Airport and Ports.

PLEASE NOTE Northern Ireland is in the UK and is governed under the same DVA as England so registration for the new owner is also completed out of Swansea. The car can be driven away and taxed and registered like a sale within the Mainland UK.

Flights and Ferries are very cheap into Belfast so collecting and getting the car back to England for Mainland buyers is very easy and a very stress free affair, I buy all my cars from the mainland and never have any issues. I can collect any buyers from the airport to avoid any extra costs or confusion.

I've tried to be as honest as I can however I am willing to answer any further questions any potential buyers may have, this can also be accommodating for any inspections any interested parties may want carried out on the car.

media.jpg.528c31bb456632ca9bca1e28e3e83686.jpg

AUTOTRADER Advert here:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201709109162880

I've priced the car at £19,995 - Bank Transfer or Cash Acceptable

Please PM (private message) for contact details; mobile phone number and email.

Many thanks,

Chris

That's very smart glwts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...