*** TORQEN *** IMPORTANT UPDATE - SEMA SHOW 2017

Adrian@TORQEN

Ladies and gents,

It is that time of the year again!

We will be attending the annual SEMA SHOW in Las Vegas between 31st Oct to 3rd Nov 2017, details on their website here: https://www.semashow.com

All orders received before Friday 27th October 5pm will be shipped out for delivery on Monday. Orders received after the cut off time will be shipped out the week commencing 6th of November

Although there might be some delays in getting back to you due to time difference, we aim to reply within the normal 24hrs, so I kindly ask you to bear with us in the mean time. Best way to contact us will be in this order:

- website

- email

- forum

- WhatsApp

- phone

We will be posting photos and updates on this thread, so keep an eye for some amazing new products and crazy car builds. You can view some of the photos in the previous years here:

If any of the other traders or members are also going, please get in touch via PM, let's catch up in Vegas. 

Thank you for your continuous custom and patience.

Thanks for sharing the pics Adrian, some nice looking cars there B)

but . . . . my god there is also some hideous creations there, I can appreciate the work that goes in . .  but :headhurt:

Have you seen the VelociRaptor yet?