Reading Jap Meet cancelled

Sargara

Ok own up, who was the naughty 350z at the Reading Jap Meet who contributed to getting the 16yr long running meeting canceled? :stir:

Before this topic is derailed by the usual comments on these sorts of videos allow me to get this out of the way:

- Dont drive like this on public roads

- Dont "bring the image of the 350z down"

- Think of the children!

etc etc

Edited by Sargara

Bunch of utter f*ckwits. But then, so are the people standing there filming it and cheering. Idiots encourage other idiots, and to act like a prat when you know full well you're being filmed... I'll never understand the mindset. If you want to have a play then fine, go do it when it's deserted and you're not endangering other vehicles. I've explored the limits of grip before, but there's a time and a place.

What really bugs me most though is why these things aren't self-policed. Why, when people see others or their mates acting like d*cks and risking the whole thing for everyone, do they not go and have a quiet word before it gets out of hand? Or even stop inviting their chavvy muppet friends along in the first place?

• Like 1