Paperclips

Ekona

I think I ended up with quadrillions killed in the end, mostly by drift. Don't sweat it, just adjust the points so that they're quicker and more powerful in combat before you send them out again. Also prioritise replication, so you don't have to do it yourself.

I'm on my 3rd time round :lol:

Now on universe 2 / Sim Level 2

I just leave it on all the time - not worried how long it takes when resources build up I click a few buttons and leave it again - no points for speed :)

This was the end of Universe 2 / Sim Level 1 (my 2nd time round)

clips.JPG.64bdf33f10e68cd85f68498f653faa70.JPG

It helps pass the time between call outs - and I had a call out at 10pm last night :(

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 1

Ignore it - Load up self replication and hazard bit in combat maybe 2 in speed if you are at 40 or above 1 in everything else is all you need then just wait - nothing for ages then it will start to climb 0.0000000001%

after that it's exponential it will finish in less than 30 mins as the replicated probes  (descendants) replicate  so its the old 1 becomes 2, 2 becomes 4 - 8 -16 - 32 -64 on a MEGA scale and off it goes

On Level 2 I lost 100 million probes in 2 attacks - back to Zero then start again they build up quick enough :)

Edited by Keyser

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone notice that your CPU and RAM grows as the game progresses . . . I stopped playing when I noticed this and it appears that maybe this simple game is actually using your PC for mining (bitcoin or some sort of cryptocurrency) 

Check out this article, I did not put 2 + 2 together until reading it 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2017/11/08/google-android-cryptocurrency-miner-launched-by-russian/#1d1a06bf56fb

I would suggest anyone that had played paperclips delete all the cookies and associated files so that someone else is not profiting from your CPU and RAM :lol: