Rozzers pull a Z struggling for traction

gillywig2

That video makes my head hurt. The youtuber CLEARLY makes money from filming people leaving shows enthusiastically and yet you can hear him  laughing/cheering the police when they go to pull someone over which results in the meet now being cancelled.... Hes cheering his own Youtube revenue being cancelled!? 

Meh, I'll cross post my own post :lol:

Bunch of utter f*ckwits. But then, so are the people standing there filming it and cheering. Idiots encourage other idiots, and to act like a prat when you know full well you're being filmed... I'll never understand the mindset. If you want to have a play then fine, go do it when it's deserted and you're not endangering other vehicles. I've explored the limits of grip before, but there's a time and a place.

What really bugs me most though is why these things aren't self-policed. Why, when people see others or their mates acting like d*cks and risking the whole thing for everyone, do they not go and have a quiet word before it gets out of hand? Or even stop inviting their chavvy muppet friends along in the first place?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gillywig2 said:

What sort of charge would the drivers face?

Certainly careless driving (driving that falls below the standard expected of a competent driver) and arguably dangerous driving (the way he/she drives falls far below what would be expected of a competent and careful driver, and it would be obvious to a competent and careful driver that driving in that way would be dangerous). And tbh, I'm not sure there's an argument against the latter charge.

Easy pickings for the police.

Busy location and potential for accidents, as we have seen in previous vids.

As others say, time and place.......as we see all the time in magazine performance car tests in deserted areas that don't attract the wrong attention - from police or otherwise.

I really do hate modified cars..... lol (to an extent since mines has an exhaust but you know what I mean). I thought that first Zed was smackin' the barrier.... Love a bit of Fiat Seicento :lol: Almost had one as my first car...good god.

Bloody hell, you lot are a laugh a minute ........ :lol:

1st dude - seriously lacking in talent but its not like he pulled out into oncoming traffic or drove up a kerb. 
2nd dude - dont see the big deal TBH, no traffic, nicely controlled, not putting anyone in danger. 

Both would have got Section 59's at worst IMO. 

The vids where people are trying to burn out inbetween crowds of people make me cringe as everyone knows what will happen if a Mustang tries it ;) ............ but it still happens at Le Mans every year and Nurburgring most trackdays, stuff like this is just exuberance.   

Flame on by all means, but this sort of thing has been happening ever since someone realised a burnout was a laugh probably 80 years ago. 

• Like 1

This 22 year old Bellend in his M2 nearly killed himself & his girlfriend at a GT Scotland meet near Aberdeen during the summer. Did 3 passes at progressively higher speeds. Easy doing over 120 in this video. There's another video showing him very nearly hitting some bystanders and a Porsche 911 GT2 that was leaving the meet.

He survived, as did his GF.

Personally I'd jail the little ***** but as he apparently belongs to the McAlpine dynasty he's probably going to get off with a slap on the wrist.

FB_IMG_1508964106804.jpg

And for balance  totally agree, the guy in the M2 was a dick, Id have been getting as far away fro him as possible personally. Theres a big difference between a bit of a cheeky slide and 120mph past pedestrians, specially when you clearly dont have the talent to be doing half that speed.