Sign in to follow this  
Ricksta1980

Tapatalk problems

6 posts in this topic

Is anyone else having any problems using tapatalk ? Since the last update I cannot even find this forum on there now. I wanted to put my pics back up as they disappeared when this forum was updated. 

Pretty sure the new site isn't compatible as it caused the problems in the first place. The mobile website is ace though, so it (tapatalk) is a tad redundant now. 

Tapatalk was the root vulnerability that allowed the malicious attack upon the forum earlier in the year. 

Once the forum was upgraded to it's current format, there was no need to reinstate Tapatalk as the mobile access is now over and above what tapatalk can offer. 

There are no plans to reinstate access via Tapatalk. 

• Like 1

Tapatalk is inherently littered with weaknesses which can be exposed by hackers. We took the decision to remove the forum from tapatalk to prevent further danger to the databases and instead invested in a new platform that is VERY mobile friendly. 

If I try to upload a photo from my phone to the website it says it's too big and won't upload it. Any help ?

The forum now hosts and auto resizes all images. What is the file size of what you're trying to upload?