19th November meet and drive Northwest.. TIME AND LOCATION POST #25

Rob350

Alright guys, I've seen a couple of Zeds around clitheroe and skipton area recently and I was wondering if people wanted a little meet and drive out round this area?? There's loads of really good roads in all directions, so the only question is...

How long do you wanna be out driving for... :teeth:

Also there's some brilliant picture places, perfect for next year's calender competition.

Some routes I were thinking of are, clitheroe to chipping.. to longridge.. to hurst green (back near clitheroe on a different road) stop by at stonyhurst college for some awesome pics.. up to pendle hill (again brilliant pic area) then probably up the a59 to the cross keys or further if people at up for it. So plenty of driving and pics to end the year.

Post below if your intrested, was thinking maybe end of October or start of November, what do you think??

Edited by Rob350

Numbers are creeping up already.. hopefully we can get a good turn out like the last one Spatt organised.

Heres a rough route guide.. I was thinking on stopping 3 or 4 times at different points along the route for pics, then either a quick snack stop or pub lunch depending on what people are feeling on the day.. 

https://goo.gl/maps/SFTMCjLiP4S2

the route is about 2 hours of driving plus stops but can be altered at any point on the day to make it longer or shorter again depending on how long people want to be out for..

As for dates I'm thinking any weekend day from now till end of November, so...

21/22, 28/29 of October 

or

4/5, 11/12, 18/19, 25/26 of November

I think if you post the dates you can't do we'll find a day we all can do..

Let's get some names on the list :thumbs:

On 16/10/2017 at 21:05, SuperStu said:

Sounds good, I’m onboard in principle.

On 16/10/2017 at 21:33, G1en@waxandshine said:

I would be up for it, date permitting. Give the zed a good blast before winter hibernation. 

On 17/10/2017 at 12:30, Dillydot82 said:

Yeah, I’m up for this...

On 17/10/2017 at 14:23, Fishter1 said:

I'm in, date permitting :thumbs:

On 17/10/2017 at 16:19, Ridz said:

I'm in, subject to my shift roster.

On 19/10/2017 at 01:51, TT350 said:

Yeah, I'd be up for this. 

2 hours ago, retro_al said:

I'm up for it if I can get my ass out of bed this time 

On 19/10/2017 at 20:53, slates said:

3. slates (except 11th/12th Nov)

Alright guys,

I'm thinking maybe try and book ourselves in for the 4/5 October??? Or 19th November???

can everyone attend the above dates??

Let me know below, so everyone knows who and how many will be coming..

Cheers   

Been out today on the route I have planned for us on the 19th.. were out for nearly 2 hours but didn't really stop for coffee or photos like we will be doing.. got this pic though at one of our destinations...

As for time and location.. I'm thinking meet at 9ish and set off at half past, I'll post up a location and postcode on here and the Facebook page mid week just deciding on a good place

20171105_162755.jpg

• Thanks 1

Alright guys, there's been plenty of interest on here and FB so i think there will be about 10 of us roughly...

The plan is to meet up at mitton hall hotel BB7 9PQ

We'll be setting off at 10 am, I'll be at the hotel from 9.30,

I'm thinking of stopping at a nice country pub for a sandwich and drink if everybody is up for it at about 11.30?? I'll ask everyone's opinions in the morning when were all together.

After the food, if got 1 or 2 routes in mind but I'll get idea on what people want to do, and how long we wanna stay out for and I'll choose a route accordingly.

So I'll see you all on Sunday morning, make sure you all have fuel :thumbs: although we do pass a shell garage on the route, it could be a little awkward us all stopping but somthing can be sorted if needed 

If people that are definatly coming put your name in a list so i know exactly how many are coming and we don't set off leaving anyone behind that might be running abit late.

Also if you put your name down on here don't put it on the FB page or you will be counted twice :teeth: