19th November meet and drive Northwest.. TIME AND LOCATION POST #25

Rob350

1. Rob350

2. G1en@waxandshine

Also, not to miss an opportunity, if anyone wants to stock up on any cleaning/detailing products i can offer a 20% discount with code forum20 just choose collection aswell and i will bring along with me on the day. 

17 minutes ago, Paul667 said:
  1. Rob350
  2. G1en@waxandshine
  3. slates
  4. superstu
  5. Ridz
  6. Paul667

Weather is looking good for Sunday..............unfortunately I will have to leave early:(

No problem, iv got a route from 10am tI'll 1130, weel stop for a sandwich and drink, then another route after food for an hourish, both routes are big circles that bring us back to the clitheroe area.

Sooo.. I'd like to say thank you very much to everyone that came along today, even the guy that turned up halfway through and tagged along lol

It was my 1st time organising anything like this and hope you all enjoyed, it was abit of a struggle on the 1st stint in longridge but we soon met up again..

Unfortunately the few people that had to leave early after the food I think missed out on the best stint.. we got a good clear run for a while and some of the best veiws of the day...

Really good to meet you all, it was nice day out, I might try and get another meet up after Xmas if your all up for it again... 

Here are some pics.....

Even the people eating thier breakfast at Mitton hall came out to take a couple of quick pics..

and I think it's safe to say we NEVER want to see a child riding their bike so close to our cars ever again, as if the 1st pass wasnt tense enough she decided to have another go haha

IMAG1632.jpg

IMAG1637.jpg

IMAG1627.jpg

IMAG1639.jpg

IMAG1648.jpg

IMAG1659.jpg

IMAG1663.jpg

IMAG1672.jpg

IMAG1689.jpg

20171119_115425.jpg

20171119_145017.jpg

20171119_101505.jpg

20171119_115340.jpg

20171119_112609.jpg

• Like 3

My Zeds 'trip' for this Northwest meet was 166 miles at 26.3 mpg, door to door. I had intended to leave the event early but Rob found some interesting roads which were more interesting than fixing my carport!

One of the discussions was the infamous oil gallery gasket, the photo is my oil pressure at hot idle.  

166-IMG_2498.JPG

On ‎19‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 20:08, Paul667 said:

My Zeds 'trip' for this Northwest meet was 166 miles at 26.3 mpg, door to door. I had intended to leave the event early but Rob found some interesting roads which were more interesting than fixing my carport!

One of the discussions was the infamous oil gallery gasket, the photo is my oil pressure at hot idle.  

166-IMG_2498.JPG

That pressure looks fine