370z Nismo Mk2 or Corvette C6??!!?

hmale4yu

1 minute ago, hmale4yu said:

Thanks for the replies guys

I have always had a soft spot for Corvettes although its only recently that with my 30k budget that they have come bk in mind. I have seen the C6 in real life and its not as big as it people make out imo. Maybe the Z06 and Grand Sport versions with wider wheel arches but these are v v rare on UK roads. I am going to check out the C6 on sale but once I'm back from holiday (if its still there ha)

The 370z Nismo Mk2 really nails it stylistically though exterior&in and I feel that it really looks comparable to German rivals and would look a bit different in a good way down here in the South East

He's had it since before April, so yeah it'll still be there hahaha

On 10/16/2017 at 21:23, Mikevv said:

He's had it since before April, so yeah it'll still be there hahaha

Do you think it would sell for 26k? lol

What in your opinion are the primary reasons this hasnt sold all this time? Ive seen Nismo Mk2s come and get sold within 6 wks  on average and I would consider them NOT be quick sellers (though I think most 2 seater sports cars being a tough sell thesedays)

Edited by hmale4yu

44 minutes ago, hmale4yu said:

Do you think it would sell for 26k? lol

What in your opinion are the primary reasons this hasnt sold all this time? Ive seen Nismo Mk2s come and get sold within 6 wks  on average and I would consider them NOT be quick sellers (though I think most 2 seater sports cars being a tough sell thesedays)

Well it's got a 6.2 V8 - even though its more efficient than our 3.5s haha

But yeah its Auto, LHD, and a lot of money for an "old car"

Small market to resell to. Quite a few factors