Club Calendar 2018 - Entries Closed - Thank You!

Stutopia

What’s the best thing about winter? Not the snow, nope, not even Christmas, yeah you guessed it, it’s the annual forum calendar. Which means this is the start of the annual calender photo hunt. In 2018 it’d be nice to keep the seasonal theme going, with the occasional autumnal snap or a snowy scene mixed in with the spring and summer sunshiiiiners. Last year’s Halloween number, up on your walls right now, is a cast iron classic seasonal example.

To give everyone the best chance at getting an image in one of the calendars, we will take submissions straight away. The club calendar runs Feb to Feb so there's still time to shoot your winning image, all you got to do is get out there with your Zed and your camera.

It goes without saying that we can't make this work without members photos, please submit your images, all you need to do is follow the rules below:

• All pictures must be landscape aspect ratio (ideally 6x4).
  • Amateur pictures only, unless you are the professional photographer.
  • No watermarks.
  • High Resolution images only (usually at least a few MBs in size), this is imperative for printing.
  • A maximum of four photos submitted per member. If you've only got one or two, that's fine too.
  • Please don’t submit photos that have been featured in previous Calendars, these should be 2017 shots.
  • Entries MUST meet the rules or face rejection.

Winning photos will be chosen by the Team, there is no forum vote, this keeps it a nice surprise when you get to open the envelope after the inevitable Christmas hangover. 

There is no need to register your interest for buying calendars just yet, we'll post that up once details emerge, this is just to start submissions early and hopefully inspire you to get out and take some photos.

Please PM me for my email address, so you can send me your Zed photos.

If if you’d like to register your interest to buy a calendar, please check out https://www.350z-uk.com/topic/118891-club-calendar-2018-feeler-thread/

Thanks in advance.

The Team.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the responses chaps, PM on its way to you all. 

Please can people PM me for my email address to submit photos, rather than post them on the thread. Ideally they will be a surprise to everyone when you open the calendar up in 2018 :thumbs:

1 hour ago, Paddy78 said:

I don't like the new forum, but at least the search works. I was wondering if there was going to be a calendar this/next year! :) I'll get digging through my pics. I have your e-mail address already (Unless it has changed)?

Same as las year mate.

Sorry to hear you don't like the new look, have you tried the default theme? It's a bit more stripped back than this one.

2 hours ago, SuperStu said:

Same as las year mate.

Sorry to hear you don't like the new look, have you tried the default theme? It's a bit more stripped back than this one.

No, I probably just need to stop being a Luddite and embrace the change! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2017 at 14:09, SuperStu said:

Same as las year mate.

How do we set to the default theme please ?

5 hours ago, pintopete58 said:

Hi all you ģuys and dolls merry xmas and a happy new year.

I'm 60 in jan will i miss the calendar.

Haha

No, for historic reasons we run Feb to Feb, so there’s time to submit photos and register your interest to buy one.

If you're struggling for individual pictures, are there any decent group shots from Coventry or some of the national meets that would work? I know the weather wasn't great at cov or traxx though. 

They were of my phone so quality isn't great it was more of an idea starter than a 'use my photos'.

20170715_104433.jpg

20170715_140530.jpg

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has submitted photos. I did think for a while we might not be able to put out the desk calendar this year, but a late surge has done the job. Thank you all for chipping in and supporting the club.

:clap: 

Entries are now closed and we'll be placing the final order shortly, do get your name down if you want a slice of club history.

• Like 1