350z/370z Essex area meet?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ekona said:

And to be a flake I’m going to have to pull out of this now I’m afraid, sorry @andybp:(

No problems still going to take my Z for a good run in the morning as I need to open it up a bit to tune up the top end, might still end up there anyway 

weathers gonna get worse from here on out so maybe we need to get a definite meet sorted for spring ?

:)

6 hours ago, GT_Injection said:

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, November has been a manic month! Shall we arrange a date for January? 

Cheers,

Grant

could I'm not adverse to the cold the Pi**ing rains another matter ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I shouldn't worry. I don't even have a Zed anymore! Sold it for a 4 seater that is currently knackered and in a garage but I live in hope that I'll be up and running very soon to come and get all nostalgic over some zeds again

On 12/10/2017 at 10:05, Dal B said:

I went there last month actually come to think of it. Was a decent drive up on the Maldon roads and there was some decent cars there too, could be worth a punt :thumbs:

Would be good as I'm near by !!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/8/2018 at 18:31, Kingsley said:

Any update on a possible meet up any time soon? 

Just posted this for anyone interested.....

There is also a drive out tomorrow from Freeport in Braintree tomorrow which I think I will attend. There will be a varied mix of cars.

They are meeting up at 10:00 and heading off between 10:00 and 11:00. The drive ends in Westgate in Basildon.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...