Discs Scraping on back plate?

4K1R4-350Z

Hey guys, so attempting to fit some new discs on the Zed, went for the budget option Mtech as funds are tight tight now and I'm not sure if they've sent me the wrong size or I'm missing something here..

Basically the disc itself is scraping on the plate behind it, not sure what it's called so apologies for that! The "bell" of the disc does seem rather bigger than the standard disc and ergo the disc sits further back causing the scraping.. any idea if they have just sent the wrong size? Maybe they sent non-brembo fit or something.. I dunno, any insight much appreciated as always! Thanks! 

Not sure if it helps, but on my old Zed it developed a scraping noise as the wheels turned and just needed the back plate bending back as it got pulled forwards when the discs were changed. But do check again what you have been sent! Who did you buy them from?

Yea I thought about bending it back or maybe even cutting it off but then I thought surely they should fit without any modification to the car itself.. I mean they aren't a BBK or anything ya know.. bought direct from Mtech website.. 

Ok so just double checked the website.. they've listed fronts as rears and vice versa I think.. unless I'm mistaken aren't the fronts supposed to be 324mm diameter and the rears 322mm?.. maybe someone could verify this for me and check the website to see if I'm just going crazy or not from brake frustration :surrender: