RT Performance Mines Style Front Lip 2008 350z FITTED

eroll_350z

Hi all,

Just a quick update, fitted a Mines Style front lip yesterday from RT Performance, just thought I'd post a picture to show you all how it fitted if you were thinking of getting one. I chose this style because I didn't want it to be too 'lippy'. I prefer the cleaner look as if it's just a lower front bumper, each to their own. 

I sprayed it gloss black as I wasn't sure on how matte black would look with the night blue, also blends in nicely as well and matches my reflectors.

Fitment is good, few bits are a little off but hey, can't really complain, good points outweigh the bad. Also, anyone wondering, it's lowered on Tein S Tech springs only yesterday (3/10/17), so will take some time to settle. 

Thanks. 

E

20171003_172244.jpg

Edited by eroll_350z
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mr v6 said:

I too am not a fan of that lip that has the huge ankle chopping edges on, just my opinion of course. How does it fit, adhesive, sealant, screws etc?

Exactly, as I said and you have too, each to their own. It fits pretty well tbh, I used double sided tape (the strong stuff) along the middle to help it clamp down and then self tapping screws on either side just inside the wheel arch. Fits good enough for me :thumbs:

1 hour ago, m4nn13 said:

Is this a HR / Facelift? I'm looking for front lips but most seem to be for the DE/ pre facelift

It is yes, my zed is a 2008 HR. I was searching for a while and found this one on E of Bay. It's from RT Performance. Definitely worth it, probably one of the nicest looking lips in my opinion, really completes the front end of the zed. 

Link to the lip below:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263232382307

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Mate there is a couple of pics of it on the Cheltenham and Gloucester meet last Sunday it's the gunmetal zed with the big rims that's the best I can do ,someone else has put the pics on ,I haven't had any joy  with putting pic on here

I'll be sure to take a look man! 

18 hours ago, RorySolow said:

Beautiful work. Just fitted something very similar. Mine's (yep, pun intended) slightly more subtle than yours, I think B) I've just shared photos in this forum category.

Aha! I see what did there. Well I think mine's more subtle so :p, yours does look good though I'll be honest, loving the quad exhaust tips. Got a few more plans for mine, but all in good time especially with Xmas coming!