HANKOOK Ventus S1 evo2 255/30/20 BRAND NEW!

iLott

27390A72-5D50-4439-B493-6920D8BEC620.thumb.jpeg.a2960cb73f6f59b235f375af8267f686.jpegC8979502-5303-4DDB-90D1-550156B2A56C.thumb.jpeg.8006e40a3ffd512e57d4e68a7125eaa8.jpeg

Brand new Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 tyres in 255/30R20. Still in cellophane. £560

collection from Picket Twenty, Andover, SP11

Can be available if you would like to arrange a courier.

cheers,

Dan

Edited by iLott

The rear lights on my '04 350z have only one cable with a bulb on the end. Looked at some YouTube vid's and have seen many with two cables with a big bulb and a seperate smaller bulb. What's the fitment on the LED version please??

12 hours ago, 350zPhil said:

What level of castor adjustment are the bushes?

Hi mate, I actually don't know. However I'm sure someone on here will have started other posts previously if you use the search function.

11 minutes ago, Niknik350 said:

Sorry to kind of hijack this post but in regards to the dial facias do they just pop off somehow as i was thinking of painting mine?

Again I'm not much help here, I believe they may be attached to the plastic parts which come off via some screws. Then they themselves pop off of the plastic parts.

On 9/30/2017 at 14:29, iLott said:

all items are preferred collection, but postage may be able to be arranged. (Apart from the tyres)

collection from Picket Twenty, Andover, SP11

cheers,

Dan

Top tip that tyre postage can be pretty cheap and may get you some more interest.  A quick google will find you somewhere that will do it for £25 (2 x 2tyre packages)

If you don't want to do, it at least now other people know it's not cost much to arrange delivery :) 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Chalkster said:

Are the bushes still available?

On 04/12/2017 at 19:47, JpW004 said:

hello mate, do you still have the springs? I had an mot advisary today to swap them all out.... cheers.  Jason

Springs and bushes still available! Drop me a PM if your interested.

cheers,

Dan