Stickers

SkidRisk

Hi Guys, just thought I'd ask your opinions on my latest mod. Not that I've made many, so far just eibach spacers, HKS panel filters, a Cobra exhaust and a nismo pedal for easier heel and toeing. I havn't got a lot of spare cash so for just 5 quid ish I've modified my engine bay with a load of stickers and I'd like to know what you think. Does this look good or completely naff? I kind of like it even if the wife does think I'm sad!

IMG_1926.JPG

IMG_1927.JPG

Edited by SkidRisk
  • Like 1

Better than the shopping list down the back of the front wheel arch! You only have to show them off when the bonnet is open and otherwise only you know they are there!

They are a bit 'Well that one will fit there' rather than neatly arranged - but then I'm OCD like that :)

I like it but I have the same as you haha. I hate any types of stickers on the car itself. Inside I'm happy to place as many as I can. 

Went I bit over kill but plan to stick every sticker I get from companies I buy parts from in the engine bay 

IMG_20170918_135221.jpg

Stickers externally I'm a fan of, but engine bay ones? Not for me I'm afraid.

I've yet to see a bay done that doesn't look like it's been stickered up by 8 year old me who has finished his Panini World Cup book and is now plastering his room with spare swapsies.