Unmolested or mildly modified??

RiceBelongsOnAPlate

Hi guys

Firstly, if this is meant to go in any given section then I am sincerely sorry, I'm terrible at navigating through forums!!

This weekend I will become the proud owner of my first Z. After weeks of searching for a HR in the price range I'm willing to pay (£7000) i have ended up with two options. Both I like equally and I am truly stuck on which to go for.

I have attached descriptions of both and I would love to hear any input that anyone has! 

Thank you very much for your time!

Screenshot_20170927-162746.png

Screenshot_20170927-162718.png

1 hour ago, crute/higgins350z said:

Most cars get modded, keep it stock or very subtle tweaks,  imo. The white looks sweet 

The white looks beautiful, I've heard that it is a very hard colour to match though so it may be an issue in the future as I may wish to make some body modifications. 

1 hour ago, SkidRisk said:

White one for me, I bet it's a right rare beast in that colour. Depends on if you like someone else's modifications.

I agree on the colour, my preference is definitely the white.

As for someone else's mods... a custom front bumper and a lightened flywheel is what I'd be looking at doing anyway but I would be buying it solely for the pre-existing mods Just to save a few quid (or a little more than a few when you take the carbon fibre diffuser into account) 

I believe the white one tickles my fancy just a little more, the mods I can add on time but the colour is just stunning and very uncommon, especially white the white leather interior!

DRL's will be on the top of my list to do and I won't be a me to do that on the blue one which isn't particularly a plus for myself.

In terms of mechanical servicing etc, how thorough are nissan with their maintenance? 

I'm a mechanic by trade and have been for the past 10 years so I'm not phased by having to get my hands dirty and I have the technical knowledge to carry out any necessary work. I'd just rather buy something that is less likely to have something pop on me in the near future!

Thanks for your replies chaps, much appreciated!

Edited by RiceBelongsOnAPlate

• coldel locked this topic