hello

Hi all

New to the fold. Just picked up my 350Z at the weekend. Enjoyed a trouble free 485mile drive back from the Highlands of Scotland to  Worcestershire.

55 plate, 350Z GT, 56K miles, FSH, gunmetal grey.

so far v pleased indeed.

cheers

Steve 

34 minutes ago, ZMANALEX said:

:welcome: to the forum.

The Scottish Highlands are a great part of the UK and right on my doorstep.:yahoo:.

Yes they are. Grew up there and folks still there. Only emigrated South of the border 7 years ago for work. Couldn't believe when this Z popped up just along the road from my folks.  

13 hours ago, steverunner said:

Thanks for the welcomes. Just have the one picture so far from the journey home. Will get more up in due course

cheers

steve

IMG_1726.JPG

Looking good! Nice backed badges and stubby. I'll be honest, I've never been a big fan of the silver/grey zeds but they are slowly growing on me! Any plans for it? 

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Been a while since I posted. Fresh MOT this week after a few months of fettling. The forum has been great source of information to help me get all the jobs done that I wanted to do and for sourcing parts. 

Also just want to say a big thanks to ZMANALEX for helping out with parts, work and advice, a real great guy 

726FCDE7-876A-4A33-814F-8279EEEA5158.jpeg

• Like 1