New to the forum and 370z ownership

Hey everyone just got myself a 2010 370z GT manual. We are a week in and had our ups and downs needing a new CSC with only 14k miles on it!  Anyway that's sorted and I love it,  it's had the rear silencers deleted which sound amazing on downshifts when in sports mode! Induction kit and tein Coilovers complete the mods, anyway some pics.....

IMAG1463.jpg

IMAG1464.jpg

IMAG1465.jpg

IMAG1466.jpg

1 hour ago, David_R said:

Welcome from another newbie 370z owner. 

Thats annoying about the CSC to say the least. Did you go with a conversion kit and convert to external slave or was it just a oem replacement?

Just went for the OEM option for now, I needed it for work and the heavy duty CSC wasn't in stock. Got the OEM one the next day. It was only after it was done I found out about being able to covert to external.  I am more aware for next time though. Lol

13 minutes ago, G1en@waxandshine said:

Welcome Dan. Does your intro read 14k miles from new? If so excellent find. Welcome to the forum. 

Thanks.

Yes indeed 14k although it needs some TLC from a poor previous repair. But nothing that wont stop me getting it back to its former glory. 

6 hours ago, Kev T said:

Hello and welcome to another 370 owner, strangely enough i have an external kit waiting in a box for if/when my CSC goes pop.

Think I will do the same thing. Just wanted to bond with and make sure it's a keeper before spending the money. Lol. The only thing is waiting for it go may not be a good thing in case it contaminates the clutch as the bill gets a whole lot bigger if it's not needed. 

On 10/2/2017 at 17:04, pcartwright said:

Welcome... looks smart! I spot an s14.... is that for track? 

Thanks,  thats a partially retired drift car.  I used to compete in the BDC a few years back before having my little one, been meaning to get back into it but never have the time. :-(