Apparent road rage incident in Woking.

-G-

Right? Have to ask a couple of questions.

1. Would knob-1 have driven forward had knob-2 not sat on his car?

2. Is sitting on the car not a form of provocation?

I'm not excusing what knob-1 did, he should have exercised a lot more restraint.

How much restraint would I need if it were my car though... how much would you need if it were your old 911 GTS?

1. Probably not. He was edging forward and touched Knob 2's legs meaning the sitting was a reaction to that, but I doubt Knob 1 would've driven any further forward.

2. Absolutely, hence the reason Knob 2 is indeed a knob :lol:

No chance in hell I'd have driven off with the guy sat on my bonnet. I'm not that confrontational so would never have put myself in that position in the first place, however assuming someone random did then I'd be likely phone the police straight away. I'm not stupid enough to confront someone who is going to be that aggressive and sit on my car bonnet.

Saw this yesterday, the teacher shouldn't have sat on the car but then hes only trying to stop the driver coming into the school gates which is probably for the best as they almost hit those two kids on bikes...

Think 10 months inside is a little harsh but what do you expect if you use your car as a weapon while uninsured.

I saw the abbreviated version on the news last night which omitted the first 10 seconds.

At first I thought that it was staged, however, on looking at the vid on here, I personally find it hilarious.

As been said, just a couple of knobs, but still funny, imo.

6 minutes ago, RickyZ said:

Saw this yesterday, the teacher shouldn't have sat on the car but then hes only trying to stop the driver coming into the school gates which is probably for the best as they almost hit those two kids on bikes...

Think 10 months inside is a little harsh but what do you expect if you use your car as a weapon while uninsured.

I'm not sure 10mths was enough tbh, it's a school and you've got kids floating around that time in the morning like the two on bikes you mention. Given his view was clearly obscured by Knob 2, that could've been really nasty.

The teacher works on the premises, he is staff. The car park is for staff and for whatever reason e.g. allocated parking, delivery, ongoing abuse of parking  etc he was trying to stop a member of the public/visitor/ parent from unauthorised parking on private land. It would seem he advised the motorist he couldn't use the area to park. At this point any sane person would drive off and find an alternative. I don't condone sitting on someone's car but to literally drive through someone is beyond irresponsible it's extremely dangerous and possibly life threatening. 

A shambolic example of humanity and an awful example to the kids who may have seen or been affected by this.

3 hours ago, Ekona said:

I'm not sure 10mths was enough tbh, it's a school and you've got kids floating around that time in the morning like the two on bikes you mention. Given his view was clearly obscured by Knob 2, that could've been really nasty.

When you can go around stabbing people and getting away with it if youre "bright" I think 10 months is absolute ridiculous. 

• Like 1

i think 10 months is a little extreme. I'd've thought a nice hefty fine/ lots of points and some community service would do the trick. I mean, i've seen people come off a water slide faster than the teacher did coming off the bonnet. Alright, i know it was a school but i don't think for that reason alone it constitutes 10 months at her Majesty's pleasure.

In fact, it may have been better ( apart from not moving at all ) to have reversed so the cheeky teacher fell on their arse but each to their own. 

Edited by Rock_Steady

Did the knobs touch?

TBH the teacher probably had been taking some stick beforehand, I'm not saying he should have sat on the bonnet but hey cut the guy some slack.

Edited by Flex

• 2 weeks later...

Yes the judges comments on the student who got drugged up, boozed up, abused her BF and assaulted him who was then labelled a vulnerable young woman under the control of a habit who was so talented she didn't deserve a criminal record. I am sure if it were roles reversed he would have been labelled an alcoholic druggie woman abuser and put away for 5 years for attempted murder. What an utter farce that case was and a disgusting piece of sexual stereotyping. How many 'talented' young men got drunk and committed a crime and put away being told 'you have ruined what could have been a brilliant career' and not given the same legal luxuries she was.