Orange 350 M1 J11 5:30pm

Redsky

Saw you go past me and couldnt help tucking in behind, orange with some nice black wheels, what i think is a charge speed rear and a nice spoiler. Had a plate ending in ZZZ and an exhaust which sounded fantastic. I tried to give you a little blast as i went off at Junction 10 but my stock exhaust sounds so quiet compared to yours xD.

Haha that was me buddy :) I spotted the back of yours in the distance and thought Id stay in the fast lane to go past and give you a wave. Saw you pull across and tuck in behind and had a little chuckle as I would've done the same.

The exhaust is a decatted Nismo so not quiet lmao. The spoiler is also a genuine Nismo and only been on the car 3 days so still loving it and yes it has a full Chargespeed bodykit on.

To be fair mate I was going to post up here but you beat me to it. I was going to ask what exhaust you had as it sounded really good when you blasted up the slip road.

I see your from 'The Shire' are you aware of the meets in MK? Its normally on a monthly basis on a Tues/Thurs evening and is held at the MK Dons stadium. Keep an eye on the meets section and if your free or close enough then feel free to pop over, we are a friendly bunch.

Ahh very nice it sounded bloody fantastic :D I will admit im running a little jealous at the moment xD. I did go to an MK meet the first month I had the car but my work has managed to give me a shift on every single one since its a pain in the backside. Im changing jobs soon so hopefully i can jump on for a few in future. As far as I know the cars completely stock, probably a good compliment to Nissan on their stock exhaust :p But i would like something a little louder and a little deeper, thats the goals xD. Also wheels....and probably a wing.....and some engine tinkering........probably would go all out if i had the money to be honest xD. 

Still though ive got to compliment you, all your bits together make for a really epic looking Zed and it sounds the part too :D 

Thanks for the compliments mate, good know its not just me that thinks it looks good lmao. The exterior is pretty much done now so just need to get a remap and then decide if I'm going forced induction or swapping a V8 in it lol. Aha fair enough, I'm in a similar boat, although I'm from these parts I work over in the West Midlands so don't make many of the meets but try to arrange leave etc when they are on. Hopefully catch you at one or 2, what wheels have you got on yours? Looked good while they were spinning but couldn't tell what they were. Mine are actually black and orange but the brake dust just covers the orange up haha.

They are the Rays.......they just look black because of the dirt......I need a day off to wash her so badly xD. Ill have to get a good proper look at yours at some point :D Are you going to any events? I dont think I remember seeing you on the list for Trax?

Unfortunately I've been to pretty much all the events I could make this year. Working the weekend that Trax is on. I will be down Santa Pod on Sat 7th October for a RWYB day. Not sure if I'm actually going to go down the strip but meeting up with a few of the guys from the VR-4 forum so will be a couple of Galants and Legnums there along with a rather special VR-4 powered (2.5 V6 Twin Turbo) Ford Anglia

Thats fair enough xD One of my friends from uni her dad had a Legnum, think he was in the middle of tweaking its tune all the way through the year she was in the same house as me. I have been tempted by the RWYB days, even if you dont run yourself its a lot of variation.

Ah right, yeah a few years back nobody had any idea how to tune the ECU's reliably and efficiently as they were never released over here. A few of the guys on the forum have  been working tirelessly over the years and we now have a couple guys that are well versed in tuning them. They have now turned their focus toward developing tunes for the autobox ECU and one of them is running a prototype tune on his car and has no issues so far so hopefully that will be available soon.

It is a good day out to be fair even if your not going down the strip. Some nice machinery usually tips up especially the ridiculous american muscle that's there. If your about on the 7th feel free to pop over.

From what I remember he was having issues with it cutting fuel intermittently. Would nail the throttle and speed up, stutter, speed up, stutter. Think he sold it not too long after we left uni xD.

Dont have my Rota for that bit yet but ill see if I can get the day free :D

Always the risk of being the first person to do it xD Although if you are the first person to get it right you are some kind of hero in that community :D Yeah I think it would be a pretty good one havent been to santa pod in years. Didnt own a car for uni and I dont think a 1.6 Astra would hold up well on a drag strip :p