New Member from Wales

Just joined up to gain info on a 350z that I hope to buy in the near future.

A bit about me, currently have a Fiat Coupe 20VT which I love, along with a few motorbikes from the 80/90's.

I seem to be a fan of character in a vehicle, so I'm hoping you'll suggest that the 350z is what I need!!

Welcome. Lucky sod living in Wales, some of the finest roads in the UK for driving, I love the place. Do you have the bangle designed Fiat, one car I always liked but never owned :(

The Z offers an old school rear drive in a sleek stylish body that your accustomed to. Plenty of backward glancing on the petrol forecourt ;)

It's quite a heavy car but it communicates really well and is stable when pushing on. It's never going to be hot hatch nimble when changing direction quickly but the torque is addictive. The ace in the pack is the sound, I still maintain its the best sounding V6 you can buy for reasonable money.

Mine is off to pastures new next month after three superb years of faultless ownership and subtle modification. It's only going because I'm changing jobs.

The modifying scene on these is strong and it's a certifiable condition they call zeditus :)

Oh how I laughed when I first joined this forum and heard the term, I'm not laughing now though, it's like a pringles advert, once you pop that modding cherry you can't stop.

Great cars, great forum and members. You won't regret owning one, good luck on your hunt.

2 hours ago, Zeezeebaba said:

Welcome. Lucky sod living in Wales, some of the finest roads in the UK for driving, I love the place. Do you have the bangle designed Fiat, one car I always liked but never owned :(

Yes, that's the one. The dreaded rust has taken a large chunk of them now.

• Like 1