[SOLD]SOLD!

Alex350z

1505802324529.jpg 

IMG_5986.jpg
IMG_5987.jpg
IMG_5972.jpg
IMG_5973.jpg
IMG_5974.jpg

Absolutely gutted to sell it but needs must, recently started doing a lot more miles and ive bought my first house. Its also a shame to put so many motorway miles on her when someone could be enjoying her! 

Owned the car for over 2 years now and it has been my pride and joy and i have religeously looked after it. But the time come where i needed something better on fuel and comfier (quieter) for longer journeys. 

I bought the car in june 2015 where it had only had one previous owner who simply used it for commuting everyday, this showed as soon as i found out it was on the original clutch at 97000 miles. 

Shes now done 119000 miles and runs like new, dont let the mileage put you off, this engine is probably stronger than a lot with half its mileage and well maintained they will go forever. It had full service history when i bought it and i have changed the oil every 4-6000 miles myself, once at a garage. 

Since owning the car....

i have changed the clutch, which honestly didnt need changing but i planned on getting it mapped and increasing the power so thought it  would be a good idea. 

Its now fitted with the Xtreme clutch kit and lightened flywheel which was fitted in december 2015. Its amazing how fast it revs up with this! 

I changed the gearbox and diff oil twice! First time at a garage where i wasnt happy with the oil they used so i bought the official nissan stuff and did it myself, also including molyslip in the gearbox. The car has no gearbox issues and selects all gears effortlessly. 

Mods i have done...

It is fitted with a cobra back box (resonated centre pipe) 

Invidia Y-pipe 

Berks high flow cats 

This is a £1200 system and sounds absolutely fantasic. 

The car sits on tein lowering springs which i think make the car sit perfectly lowering the front by 17mm and the rear by 14mm. 

Front is fitted with 15mm Torqen spacers and the rear 20mm.

Front and rear both fitted with DBA T2 grooved discs, rear are brand new and front are a year old. Hawk HPS pads fitted front and back with goodrich braded lines and Motul RBF 600 fluid which was changed 6 months ago. 

Tyres are in excellent condition, rears were changed a month ago so are pretty much brand new. 

Most of the front end was polybushed 3 months ago using the torqen energy suspension kit, this cost me £500 including fitting. 

Currently fitted with a pop charger however the standard air box will be with it which has had the 06 airbox mod done to it. 

Horsham developments grounding kit

Rear windows tinted slightly (55% i think?) 

I had the car mapped last year with the up rev map and the car made 306bhp at the fly which even shocked the lads at horsham considering the age of the car. 

Fitted with a pioneer head unit which honestly makes the bose sound system sound a lot better in my opinion, was really happy with the quality. It has bluetooth connectivity, dvd player etc. 

Ive fitted sound deading pads under the spare wheel in the boot which has reduced road noise massively, and ive also fitted it behind the speakers in the doors which has improved the sound quality considerably.

Car needs to be seen to be appreciated, ive probably missed quite a few bits so feel free to ask questions, i will be adding more photos once i get chance. Few age related marks, stone chips etc, nothing that stands out. Wheels are in good condition but there are a few chips and marks so would benefit from a respray. Front bumper has a considerable amount of stone chips so if you were picky and wanted it immaculate it would benefit from a respray.  

£5600 or sensible offers, which i think is decent considering condition and mods. 

Car isnt currently insured so proof of insurance would be necessary if you wanted to test drive. 

All i ask is that whoever buys it must give me first refusal when they come to sell!! :) 

Edited by Alex350z